Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just how fucking explosive is this?

Go down

Just how fucking explosive is this? Empty Re: Just how fucking explosive is this?

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:33 pm

it's called care in the community tony, any mentally abnormal cock with an internet connection can make his own websites about anything

the most weird of them spend all their time doing this, making quite reasonable claims such as the govt and freemasons and world leaders are all kiddy fiddlers who helped the dunblane massacre happen so iraq could be invaded

care in the community also allows other gullible people with t'internet to believe this shit, strangely enough it is not illegal

Back to top Go down

Just how fucking explosive is this? Empty Re: Just how fucking explosive is this?

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:35 pm

No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 pm

anybody who looks at that website and doesn't think he should be sectioned should be sectioned - except we don't section nutters anymore, we can't afford to

so we just let them roam the streets free, provide them with homes, food, clothes and benefits money and even let them integrate into the labour market

then they breed - and that is why society is fucked beyond repair

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Just how fucking explosive is this? 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:42 pm

normally i would be worried for you but i now honestly believe you are just this forum's greatest fisherman, which i much prefer than to believe you believe that shit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:50 pm

You are slowly but surely beginning to get on my tits Abdul....I don't think I'll be here much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Explosive enough to see two off, it seems.

FWIW, reading the article, it reads like tabloid nonsequiturism.

the Svengali of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown’s rise to power, the flamboyant homosexual Peter Mandelson - a fourteen word introduction to the man, none of which appears to be relevant. I don't like him, even less reason to be his biographical footnote writer - "you know him, you hate him, that moustache was pisspoor, Peeeeeeeeeeeeter MANDELSOOOOOON!"

Lord Robertson, a self-confessed Freemasonic member of Edinburgh’s sinister “Speculative Society” lodge - that might as well say he likes strawberry bonbons, "which he might shove up children's arses when no-one is watching"

The deliberately fucking awful photo of the admittedly fucking awful Alan Milburn.

They should torture that Thomas Hamilton until he gives us the truth. Oh wait... I wonder if he saw the flaw in the plan of shooting all those children and then himself?

If the story had legs, it wouldn't need embellishments, insinuations and innuendo. You'd present and pound on the facts. "Here is where I am right, prove me wrong." You have to start with fact, though, and a claimed conversation with Dracula twenty-five years ago and florid adjectives aren't facts.

Oh, and a government in power that could smash open a shadow Chancellor - who once made Nigel Lawson squirm so much despite being in the room alone while Lawson was surrounded by his own ring of steel to the point that the Telegraph tipped him then as a future PM - under Thatcher, would flatten them and make sure they never govern again. If you need a comparator, see how the Liberals did after Jeremy Thorpe/Norman Scott.

According to Betfair fora, Gordon Brown should have been outed by now as gay. Oh, and Nelson Mandela, after release, used to sneak out of his shanty hut where he "entertained" the world's press and stay at a fucking big palace only to go back in the morning. This was known on BF fora but the world's press, camped out on his doorstep, missed this every time.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum