Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owling is now, planking is yesterday

Go down

Owling is now, planking is yesterday Empty Owling is now, planking is yesterday

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:49 pm

apparently the art of planking which had become insanely popular around the world and on the internet and has led to some unfortunate deaths was declared immediately officially dead when scar-faced potty-mouthed sweaty sock chef gordon ramsay posted a picture of himself planking

owling is the new planking

http://news.yahoo.com/video/odd-15749658/owling-video-trend-hits-youtube-mimics-planking-videos-25950827.html

Back to top Go down

Owling is now, planking is yesterday Empty Re: Owling is now, planking is yesterday

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:01 am

Owling is now, planking is yesterday 523193

yeah,
i've seen pics.
wtf is going on with people.

Back to top Go down

Owling is now, planking is yesterday Empty Re: Owling is now, planking is yesterday

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm

I spend my time pretending I'm a dog...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Guest wrote:apparently the art of planking which had become insanely popular around the world and on the internet and has led to some unfortunate deaths was declared immediately officially dead when scar-faced potty-mouthed sweaty sock chef gordon ramsay posted a picture of himself planking

owling is the new planking

http://news.yahoo.com/video/odd-15749658/owling-video-trend-hits-youtube-mimics-planking-videos-25950827.html

it's so sad.

owling is quite harmless.

planking DID at least kill a few.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down