Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just want to say

5 posters

Go down

just want to say  Empty just want to say

Post  missyj Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am

im not a bitch im not a cunt ,, and i never ever ment to cause any harm to this forum by endorsing fraiser , i like every single one of you and when i first met tony we exchanged pms about my town which is very old and a place he has visited a couple of times so we chatted about that , im not perfect and maybe the people im friends with you dont like but i have to take people as they treat me , all in all what im trying to say is is , if im not welcomel then ban me but i honestly want to say i only wish the best for every single one of you , i dont have any friends in real life as im totally absorbed in my immediate family , so when i get spare time i like to come online and chat with people i would never normally meet , bert we have had our differences but you are for me someone i can i ask anything and you are amazing because you come back with the answer Smile im sad that iv come here and abdul has gone because out of all the forum members of both here and pp he made made me laugh like no one eles ever did and as for tony your ok mate i like you , come back , you have made me smile , im sorry if i fucked you off somehow but you enrich us , lifes to short to hold grudges , Very Happy
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

just want to say  Empty Re: just want to say

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:37 am

Morning Jones.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:48 am

missyj wrote:im not a bitch im not a cunt ,, and i never ever ment to cause any harm to this forum by endorsing fraiser , i like every single one of you and when i first met tony we exchanged pms about my town which is very old and a place he has visited a couple of times so we chatted about that , im not perfect and maybe the people im friends with you dont like but i have to take people as they treat me , all in all what im trying to say is is , if im not welcomel then ban me but i honestly want to say i only wish the best for every single one of you , i dont have any friends in real life as im totally absorbed in my immediate family , so when i get spare time i like to come online and chat with people i would never normally meet , bert we have had our differences but you are for me someone i can i ask anything and you are amazing because you come back with the answer Smile im sad that iv come here and abdul has gone because out of all the forum members of both here and pp he made made me laugh like no one eles ever did and as for tony your ok mate i like you , come back , you have made me smile , im sorry if i fucked you off somehow but you enrich us , lifes to short to hold grudges , Very Happy

Probably the most heartfelt post ive read on here or there Smile
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 am

Probably the most wine-felt post ive read on here or there Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:41 am

Kit wrote:Probably the most wine-felt post ive read on here or there Very Happy

lol!

Sometimes the truth comes out with the booze Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 am

Awwwwww touching.

dont ban mj you bunch cocks! lets all play together nice! OK! Very Happy

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 am

Kit wrote:Probably the most wine-felt post ive read on here or there Very Happy
how fucking dare you Suspect
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 am

wana a hug jonesy?
i need hug today.

I love you

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 pm

MJ as far as im concerned youre welcome here.and I have no problem whatsoever. Very Happy
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 pm

cheers hugs all round
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 pm

I love you
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm

missyj wrote:im not a bitch im not a cunt ,, and i never ever ment to cause any harm to this forum by endorsing fraiser , i like every single one of you and when i first met tony we exchanged pms about my town which is very old and a place he has visited a couple of times so we chatted about that , im not perfect and maybe the people im friends with you dont like but i have to take people as they treat me , all in all what im trying to say is is , if im not welcomel then ban me but i honestly want to say i only wish the best for every single one of you , i dont have any friends in real life as im totally absorbed in my immediate family , so when i get spare time i like to come online and chat with people i would never normally meet , bert we have had our differences but you are for me someone i can i ask anything and you are amazing because you come back with the answer Smile im sad that iv come here and abdul has gone because out of all the forum members of both here and pp he made made me laugh like no one eles ever did and as for tony your ok mate i like you , come back , you have made me smile , im sorry if i fucked you off somehow but you enrich us , lifes to short to hold grudges , Very Happy

i have always liked frasier,
that doesn't change.
and i'll make no apology.
any grief that may exist ( or not ) between him and other forumites,
is their's,and no-one elses business.

i'm sorry about ABKO to,
REALLY sorry,
but that is life.

i won't go on about what i think of you MJ,
that's common knowledge.

wish i'd known some-one like you 30 yrs ago.
having said that,
i know that i would have run away,
so it doesn't really matter.

i'll say no more.

have a nice day all.

erix.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 am

Jonesy, I'm pretty certain that I haven't had a pop at you since I've been back because I've had no reason to.

Still don't, tbh. I pull you up if you tout (stop it, dirty minds) but then I do that to everyone.

I will state my case and I don't sell dummies. I don't appreciate speculation on my thought processes and people telling me what I'm thinking when it is so clearly wrong and only up to try and belittle me. You don't do that either. I'm not always right but very few people can tell me when I was wrong (Kit pulled out a belter yesterday, though).

Oh, and I like boobs. That's about it. You can set your clock by me.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 pm

dont worry i wont be touting , no boobs at this stop
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 pm

missyj wrote:dont worry i wont be touting , no boobs at this stop