Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm after a semi decent Spanish guitar Tony

Go down

I'm after a semi decent Spanish guitar Tony Empty I'm after a semi decent Spanish guitar Tony

Post  bitofatwat Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:18 am

Bought one for my 7yo daughter shes learning at School, so to encourage her ive said i'll learn with her at home, with the stuff she learns etc

whats this one like...its nearby thought i'd go to around £100 for the right one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140619763229?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

I'm after a semi decent Spanish guitar Tony Empty Re: I'm after a semi decent Spanish guitar Tony

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 am

Looks excellent to me.

Back to top Go down

I'm after a semi decent Spanish guitar Tony Empty Re: I'm after a semi decent Spanish guitar Tony

Post  bitofatwat Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:23 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Looks excellent to me.

I'm watching it, someone said that the japs often made superior copies of well know guitars and this could be one such guitar...i missed out on a kimbara for £50 the otherday Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 am

bitofatwat wrote:I missed out on a kimbara for £50 the otherday Mad

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down