Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a fucking cunt of a country

Go down

What a fucking cunt of a country Empty What a fucking cunt of a country

Post  NotBert Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Sick people to have their civil rights and privacies torn up if Professor Dame Carol "Fucking Shit*" Black gets her way

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15801515

I would nail this government whore to a tree if I ever met her. How fucking DARE she try and take primary care out of the hands of a person with intimate knowledge of an individual along with the dedicated care in more serious cases of a hospital consultant. If occupational health were worth a wank, they'd be in general practice and not taking the penny of corporate wank who want you back in work if a crutch will hold you up - it's only an amputation/cancer/clinical depression after all.

I hope every last one of them is struck down with something awful but not mortal and spend their every last living day in some degree of uncertainty, agony or concern over their condition. And I hope they die screaming, the soulless cunts.

*A "Fucking Shit" was what a junior surgeon called her on a professional forum. She put pressure on to get him suspended despite the fact that she had no grounds as you can only be suspended if you are somehow risking or compromising patients' care. They should have suspended her on that premise, the fucking cunt.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

What a fucking cunt of a country Empty Re: What a fucking cunt of a country

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:06 pm

We allow it, we deserve it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 pm

The time has arrived when we all have to march on the House of Commons and drag the cunts outside where they could then be hanged from the lamp posts in Parliament Square.
There is no other solution now.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:We allow it, we deserve it.

I agree with that, Tone, but I'm not one of the allowers. You get the government you deserve ultimately so I'm doing my bit to fucking change that.

If it ends up we topple every cunt in whichever way, so be it. Fuck knows what happens in Spain when this shower get in, but to quote a legendary Spaniard

"We, the workers, can build others to take their place, and better ones! We are not in the least afraid of ruins. We are going to inherit the earth, there is not the slightest doubt about that. The bourgeoisie might blast and ruin its own world before it leaves the stage of history. We carry a new world, here, in our hearts. That world is growing this minute".

Austerity doesn't scare me. I've had to be a pragmatic fucker but I'll be damned if I let some arsehole millionaire tell me I've got to pay for his fucking excesses contrary to my legal entitlements. Don't care if it's Duncan Smith, Maude, Grayling, Cameron or any of the other fuckers from MacMillan onwards. You'll have to kill me first - I'm no revolutionary, I'll find there's a way usually but I'll fucking stand up for this one.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:53 pm

The revolution has begun already Bert.
This is not the Arab Spring, Egypt, Greece, Tunisia, nor The American Autumn.
This, is mass global awakening.
The 99% will oust the 1% in your lifetime.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:34 am

Four years on, you get the feeling that despite the persistence of the status quo, the Westminster cunts have an emergency bag under the stairs ready for when the straw breaks the proverbial camel's back.

Douglas Adams had it right and people are waking up to it, albeit too fucking slowly

“It comes from a very ancient democracy, you see..."
"You mean, it comes from a world of lizards?"
"No," said Ford, who by this time was a little more rational and coherent than he had been, having finally had the coffee forced down him, "nothing so simple. Nothing anything like so straightforward. On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford. "It is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them," said Ford. "They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates to the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards?"
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard," said Ford, "the wrong lizard might get in. Got any gin?"
"What?"
"I said," said Ford, with an increasing air of urgency creeping into his voice, "have you got any gin?"
"I'll look. Tell me about the lizards."
Ford shrugged again.
"Some people say that the lizards are the best thing that ever happenned to them," he said. "They're completely wrong of course, completely and utterly wrong, but someone's got to say it."
"But that's terrible," said Arthur.
"Listen, bud," said Ford, "if I had one Altairian dollar for every time I heard one bit of the Universe look at another bit of the Universe and say 'That's terrible' I wouldn't be sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.”
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum