Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't expect this of Mumsnet...

3 posters

Go down

You don't expect this of Mumsnet... Empty You don't expect this of Mumsnet...

Post  NotBert Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:49 am

NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

You don't expect this of Mumsnet... Empty Re: You don't expect this of Mumsnet...

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:36 am

NotBert wrote:http://fb.me/1omMV76zc

Tremendous

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Quality read and find bert. Might try it myself Cool
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

You don't expect this of Mumsnet... Empty Re: You don't expect this of Mumsnet...

Post  Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:25 am

balia Mon 16-Jan-12 20:28:40
Did someone once say 'I'd rather take it up the arse than go to Centre Parcs'?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 am

WitchOfEndor Mon 16-Jan-12 21:01:38

Does he normally pack lube when you go on holiday? If not then I think he wasn't joking! Do you have a cucumber handy? Tell him you are ok with it as long as he goes first and see if he changes his mind.

MildlyNarkyPuffin Mon 16-Jan-12 21:03:39

Anal sex is one thing , but Centre Parcs????

Leave the bastard.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon May 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Thread's moved on. Highlight (apart from Tony's imminent diamond cutter as a raft of women discuss bumsex in open terms on the thread) is this regarding where it comes in Google links:

"Just below is a thread from The Independent "How Centre Parcs Opened My Eyes" along with this piece of text "If it's good enough for Judith Chalmers then it's good enough for us""
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon May 27, 2013 11:52 pm

I find the topic of anal sex boring .take what you want from that but I only read the first half dozen posts from that thread
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 28, 2013 12:02 am

That's not the point of the thread, Jonesy.

It'd be the same if the thread was discussing eating at Frankie and Benny's and a husband assumed from that that his wife had a sudden interest in dogging because "Mumsnet says F&Bs has a reputation as a hangout for doggers. And swingers"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue May 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Yeah I know still didn't interest me .the main thrust was
Anal
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 28, 2013 8:07 pm

missyj wrote:the main thrust was
Anal

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Again, the main thrust was an opportunist husband. Quite where Mumsnet got the reputation from I don't know, but I doubt anyone ever got to root around the bins by saying "well, Mumsnet said..."
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue May 28, 2013 8:43 pm

NotBert wrote:Again, the main thrust was an opportunist husband. Quite where Mumsnet got the reputation from I don't know, but I doubt anyone ever got to root around the bins by saying "well, Mumsnet said..."
lol!
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down