Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate.

Go down

serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate. Empty serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:34 pm

what does a married bloke say to a mature woman.
yes okay,he shouldn't be thinking that shit.
but how does a married go about asking if she'd like to meet up for a coffee somewhere?

can't just say,
"look!i'm married and i fancy the pants off you".
and not just that.
i really DO like her.

no,
she's probably not interested.
married as well even.

but. serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate. 523193

even when she's speaking,
she seems to be in such a hurry.
there just isn't time for that.

talk about moth to the flame.

it's a no win situation.

but if she said no,
surely my having asked would brighten her day,
wouldn't it?
put a smile on her face even? Neutral

then i could quietly go and disappear up my own arse. Embarassed

i'm just gonna leave it and hope that she says something.
but she won't.
i just know it.

life eh?

Last edited by erixter on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate. Empty Re: serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 pm

so what does a bloke say?

"look!
i like you.
i think.
would like to know you better.
maybe.
and i'm a married man.
i'm sorry.
would like to have a coffee with you one monday lunchtime.
think about it? Smile "

Back to top Go down

serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate. Empty Re: serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm

well,
mj,
what would you say to that?

if you didn't have a man in your life,
and you were constantly walking dogs to work off all that "pent-up stuff". serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate. 523193

man i bet she's fit. serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate. 73709

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:42 pm

yeah,
i know.
it's a thought isn't it.
would have to get in an apology if she IS married.

what's at the back of my mind,
is an aching clitoris maybe,
screaming out for some attention.
y'know?

but women don't do that do they.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm

for what good the buses are,
she could be living a million miles away.

almost no buses at the weekend.
believe me,it's not possible.

i HAVE to visit my mother every morning,early'ish.
a MUST before 9.00.am.
including weekends.
that would leave mondays,if i could get my arse into gear.
and i'd HAVE to be home pretty early to get sorted for work.

i saw her this morning.
she'd spent some time on herself.
hair looked nice.
ear-rings.
make-up,not over-done.

we're still not speaking though.
i don't think she'll walking by for much longer.
probably a GOOD thing. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:43 pm

wouldn't matter if i DID have the balls to tell her what i was thinking.
i got nothing to lose.
or gain.

might raise a smile.
that's about all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:46 pm

but it wouldn't matter.
cos nothing's going to happen. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:52 pm

erixter wrote:but it wouldn't matter.
cos nothing's going to happen. Smile

serious question for the women.yeah,more stickie bllx.been thinking.again.i couldn't get off with her if she offered it on a plate. 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 pm

nobster,
i simply don't have the time.as appealing as the idea may,or may not seem. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:11 pm

and with my tackle?
at my age?

SEX? Rolling Eyes No

it aint gonna happen mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down