Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a tired mind,idling in neutral,quietly contemplating totally unimoportant issues,such as............

Go down

a tired mind,idling in neutral,quietly contemplating totally unimoportant issues,such as............ Empty a tired mind,idling in neutral,quietly contemplating totally unimoportant issues,such as............

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:24 am

the telly in the bunker:

i got it ( a cheapo used one ) when i was into the nags,and wanted the sky racing channels.
once upon a time. Rolling Eyes
that was then.
my betting interests seem to have moved on.

and now,
neither the telly or sky-box work.
wife says " she really doesn't give a toss about sky,
so why not just get rid?
the telly downstairs is geared up for freeview. cheers "

i really MUST (if i can coax my brain out of it's current state some time this coming week ) dig out those old sky papers and "get rid".

so what next for the bunker?

i wouldn't mind a small telly in here.
but i just don't need all the techno-babble.
it's beyond my range.(really!don't go there No )
just a small screen with the bbc's,anglia,and c4 will suffice.
is that possible nowadays?
i don't even want a handset.
just..........simple.........non-taxing...........how it used to be...........y'know.

we'll see. Smile

Back to top Go down

a tired mind,idling in neutral,quietly contemplating totally unimoportant issues,such as............ Empty Re: a tired mind,idling in neutral,quietly contemplating totally unimoportant issues,such as............

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Watch television (the whole freeview package) here htttp://www.tvcatchup.com
Although the url suggests it's delayed, it's not...it's live.

Back to top Go down

a tired mind,idling in neutral,quietly contemplating totally unimoportant issues,such as............ Empty Re: a tired mind,idling in neutral,quietly contemplating totally unimoportant issues,such as............

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:45 pm

i don't know what to say. Embarassed

thank you. Neutral

i might just do that.
pity i haven't got,
nor am i likely to get,
sound. Embarassed

we'll see.

is it any good?
the freeview gig i mean?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:05 pm

i just tried that website.
no good.
apparently it contains certain files that require a programme that i don't have installed. Rolling Eyes
that's what i was talking about when i said "techno-babble".
i just want to watch telly.
the big4.
that'll do me. Smile

well,
i say that i just want..................

i'm not really sure that it's worth the bother.

there are just odd times.

like the euros. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:09 pm

erixter wrote:i just tried that website.
no good.
apparently it contains certain files that require a programme that i don't have installed. Rolling Eyes
that's what i was talking about when i said "techno-babble".
i just want to watch telly.
the big4.
that'll do me. Smile

well,
i say that i just want..................

i'm not really sure that it's worth the bother.

there are just odd times.

like the euros. Smile

Just install the programme it says is missing then!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:18 pm

it didn't say wich programme.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:20 pm

I use tv catchup all the time on my iPad.
Been great with all the football on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:22 pm

nice one DD.
way beyond my capabilities though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:23 pm

You just log in & press what you want to watch!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 pm

DD,
trust on this.
it aint gonna happen. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Try itv player & bbc Iplayer then?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:01 pm

erixter wrote:DD,
trust on this.
it aint gonna happen. No

a tired mind,idling in neutral,quietly contemplating totally unimoportant issues,such as............ 882526

Programme needed to watch it is Adobe Air.....download it free from here http://get.adobe.com/air/
Just do it man.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:03 pm

What about this eric?

http://myiplayer.com/home.php
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 pm

bitofatwat wrote:What about this eric?

http://myiplayer.com/home.php

I used that in Spain Boat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:05 pm

gents,
it aint gonna happen.
i'm sorry. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 pm

erixter wrote:gents,
it aint gonna happen.
i'm sorry. Embarassed

a tired mind,idling in neutral,quietly contemplating totally unimoportant issues,such as............ 2352093064
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down