Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hiroshima v omiya.t'morra.10.30.am. overs.that's all i'm gonna say.check it out.

Go down

hiroshima v omiya.t'morra.10.30.am. overs.that's all i'm gonna say.check it out. Empty hiroshima v omiya.t'morra.10.30.am. overs.that's all i'm gonna say.check it out.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:45 pm

no you don't need to bet @ odds of,
1.55 the home team.
or 1.7 over 2.5

there are options.

laying under 1.5 @ 4/1 ish.
a bit steep maybe?
but it isn't gonna happen. hiroshima v omiya.t'morra.10.30.am. overs.that's all i'm gonna say.check it out. 599691

well,
i shall checkout teamsheets in the morning.

Back to top Go down

hiroshima v omiya.t'morra.10.30.am. overs.that's all i'm gonna say.check it out. Empty Re: hiroshima v omiya.t'morra.10.30.am. overs.that's all i'm gonna say.check it out.

Post  Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:48 pm

i can't believe how badly this went.
a serious setback,
and it hurt.

this is the last time i put one up.

0-0 was 20/1.

omiya had to choose today to stage a rally.
and hiroshima,
cocky arrogant cnuts. hiroshima v omiya.t'morra.10.30.am. overs.that's all i'm gonna say.check it out. 882526

Back to top Go down

hiroshima v omiya.t'morra.10.30.am. overs.that's all i'm gonna say.check it out. Empty Re: hiroshima v omiya.t'morra.10.30.am. overs.that's all i'm gonna say.check it out.

Post  Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:51 pm

and there's no barnstormer left. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down