Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling just a irritated by articles in the mail.it's not just the mail though.in this case it DOES reflect social attitudes.yes,that old chestnut"right to die".

Go down

feeling just a irritated by articles in the mail.it's not just the mail though.in this case it DOES reflect social attitudes.yes,that old chestnut"right to die". Empty feeling just a irritated by articles in the mail.it's not just the mail though.in this case it DOES reflect social attitudes.yes,that old chestnut"right to die".

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:39 am

first off,
that anorexic who some judge decreed "MUST be force-fed to protect her right to live." scratch

y'know?
all the people in the world who are adjudged to be "depressed/suicidal"whatever.
yes,
i suppose that most people,
at some point in their lifetime,
have said to themselves,
"i wish i was dead"
and thought nothing more about it.
having a bad day/phase/week etc.

and i wonder how many of those,
who,
like me protest that we SHOULD have a choice,
actually WOULD,
take those pills,
swallow the lethal liquid cocktail of drugs.

and being offered that choice,
with no questions,
or very few,
asked,
might just sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

onto that female DM journalist,
herself,an anorexic of many years apparently,
saying of the judges verdict,
"well at she's alive".

thank you very much. Mad

and then,
in the letters pages,
reading of people who wait weeks for a 6 minute slot with their GP.
being told,
" only one health problem per session."
how on earth can you even discuss one in that time?

maybe that was one of the worst,
maybe mine aren't so bad,
i don't know.

i would subscribe to nobster's comment,
flippant maybe,
that they're all just over-paid guessers.
and i'm really not convinced that,
in the main,
they really give a toss.
some interested in medical-science maybe?
but to most,
it's just a job.
9-5 mundaneness. Sleep

i have been told,
yelled and screamed at,
by some of you lot,
you're depressed,
go see your doctor.
mostly by SHE it has to be said.
bless her.(see!i do think of you)
well,
maybe,
maybe not.

but i could just imagine going to my GP,
and his response,
with one eye on the clock.
"yes'yes'yes,now i'd like you to take these,three times a day.and if it persists,or you have a reaction to the medication,please come and see me asap.
now run along,there's a good chap Sleep feeling just a irritated by articles in the mail.it's not just the mail though.in this case it DOES reflect social attitudes.yes,that old chestnut"right to die". 158506 .. NEXT!"

can you imagine how that would make me feel?

i'm sorry for rabbitting on about it.
there's always going to be controversy surrounding this one.
and maybe we are all just condemned to life.
one to the do-gooders.

back to my sunday-ranting. Embarassed Rolling Eyes

reckon i'll just bugger off to bed.

later maybe.
probably.
yeah,wtf?
i got nothing else to do. feeling just a irritated by articles in the mail.it's not just the mail though.in this case it DOES reflect social attitudes.yes,that old chestnut"right to die". 623320

Back to top Go down

feeling just a irritated by articles in the mail.it's not just the mail though.in this case it DOES reflect social attitudes.yes,that old chestnut"right to die". Empty Re: feeling just a irritated by articles in the mail.it's not just the mail though.in this case it DOES reflect social attitudes.yes,that old chestnut"right to die".

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 pm

I look at your avatar, Tone, and it's all I can do to not watch your lips. Steak dinner, no pressure
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

feeling just a irritated by articles in the mail.it's not just the mail though.in this case it DOES reflect social attitudes.yes,that old chestnut"right to die". Empty Re: feeling just a irritated by articles in the mail.it's not just the mail though.in this case it DOES reflect social attitudes.yes,that old chestnut"right to die".

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:55 pm

NotBert wrote:I look at your avatar, Tone, and it's all I can do to not watch your lips. Steak dinner, no pressure

affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 pm

NotBert wrote:I look at your avatar, Tone, and it's all I can do to not watch your lips. Steak dinner, no pressure

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down