Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a notice on a sheet of A4 at my bus-stop.this is true.wish i could photograph and post it.fuckin brilliant.although the subject matter isn't.

Go down

a notice on a sheet of A4 at my bus-stop.this is true.wish i could photograph and post it.fuckin brilliant.although the subject matter isn't. Empty a notice on a sheet of A4 at my bus-stop.this is true.wish i could photograph and post it.fuckin brilliant.although the subject matter isn't.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:57 pm

...........IMPORTANT NOTICE...............

did you steal a red mountain bike from wyckley close?

if so.....

i'm comig for you.

i'm spending the next six weeks looking for you.

you have stolen from the wrong guy.

give it back now,
and i won't hunt you down like a dog.

if not...

i will hunt you.

i will find you.

GL.

apparently you can follow this on twitter.
and no,
it's NOT funny
but good luck to him i say.

Back to top Go down

a notice on a sheet of A4 at my bus-stop.this is true.wish i could photograph and post it.fuckin brilliant.although the subject matter isn't. Empty Re: a notice on a sheet of A4 at my bus-stop.this is true.wish i could photograph and post it.fuckin brilliant.although the subject matter isn't.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Empty vessels make the most noise.
Wanker probably couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
a notice on a sheet of A4 at my bus-stop.this is true.wish i could photograph and post it.fuckin brilliant.although the subject matter isn't. 158506

Back to top Go down

a notice on a sheet of A4 at my bus-stop.this is true.wish i could photograph and post it.fuckin brilliant.although the subject matter isn't. Empty Re: a notice on a sheet of A4 at my bus-stop.this is true.wish i could photograph and post it.fuckin brilliant.although the subject matter isn't.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:06 pm

you ARE right about the empty vessels.
but who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down