Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably,

2 posters

Go down

well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably, Empty well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably,

Post  Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:56 pm

even ramjam singh at their call center couldn't help me.

so,
i have three more days online.

and that's it.

until i find a computer doc. Neutral

well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably, 158506 well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably, 38011

Back to top Go down

well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably, Empty Re: well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably,

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:07 pm

erixter wrote:even ramjam singh at their call center couldn't help me.

so,

and that's it.

well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably, 158506 well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably, 38011

Just uninstall it eric then install this

http://download.cnet.com/AVG-AntiVirus-Free-2013/3000-2239_4-10320142.html
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably, Empty Re: well,i tried to renew my norton,and i failed miserably,

Post  Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:14 pm

so,

and that's it.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:45 pm

The place will dead eric ....i might drive down and sort you out myself Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:04 pm

I'm sure he does it on purpose to wind us up!
Come on Eric, do as Boat says......if you can't do it, pull any 13 year old in off the street...they'll do it with their eyes shut mate.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:58 am

great thread.

thanks guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 am

bitofatwat wrote:

so,

and that's it.

Just uninstall it eric then install this

http://download.cnet.com/AVG-AntiVirus-Free-2013/3000-2239_4-10320142.html

okay,
even if i DID know how to uninstall.

i'd be in no-mans land,
inviting all manner of cyber-filth until i installed avg.

and if it didn't hit the ground running,
i'd be done for.

i can't do it.
i'm sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm sure he does it on purpose to wind us up!
Come on Eric, do as Boat says......if you can't do it, pull any 13 year old in off the street...they'll do it with their eyes shut mate.
Smile

and as for pulling a thirteen year old.
tut tut nobster. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:07 am

Eric....I have NEVER EVER had any anti virus software on my computer in nearly 15 years on the internet.
In that time, whenever a bug or Trojan has got in (about 4 times) I have just done a system restore to a week earlier and it's cured it.
The whole computer protection business is based on bullshit, fucking lies, more bullshit and people's unfounded fears.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm

I have nothing on here for security.

Mind you, this is the netbook with Peppermint on it rather than Windows so it doesn't need a fucking thing Fucking Microsoft with its executable files and backdoor fuckery
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down