Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't believe Eric fucked off....

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I can't believe Eric fucked off.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't believe Eric fucked off....

Post  Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:41 pm

NotBert wrote:Nice to see "Cunters" has caught on, though

cheers

Back to top Go down

I can't believe Eric fucked off.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't believe Eric fucked off....

Post  Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:29 pm

Is Cunters still going?

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:05 am

I expect so. Cancer is still uncured after all
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:46 am

I still have Eric's address, might send him a Christmas card that would freak him out
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:00 pm

Where the fuck have you been?
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:34 pm

Dealing with my daughter so been a bit depressed tbh
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:48 pm

What's been the problem with your daughter?
How old is she now?

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:14 pm

She has mental health issues the worst being psycosis from time to time.She has been hospitalized three times for it so far ,now doing DBT privately I might add Mad so hoping it helps takes time though ,the meds dont seem to do much that I do know
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Sorry to hear that MJ. I really am.

I know what it's like worrying about your offspring believe me.
At the moment my eldest son is under Moorfields eye hospital having lost the sight of his left eye and now fighting to keep the other working. Looking at a corneal graft in the spring.....He is 49.
My other son has inherited the family curse....weak hearts...He is under cardiology having had two stents fitted already and now looking at a by pass....he is 46.

I can't believe Eric fucked off.... - Page 2 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:46 pm

I hope things work out for them nobby, the worry never fucking ends does it ?
Wish I had just stayed on my own in life I really do .

missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:56 pm

I can't believe Eric fucked off.... - Page 2 623320

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:02 pm

missyj wrote:I hope things work out for them nobby, the worry never fucking ends does it ?
Wish I had just stayed on my own in life I really do .

How are you and the Ninja holding up, Jonesy? Not many think of the support and the effect it has on them.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:32 am

Not too bad thanks bert ,we have just had an offer for counselling for ourselves, which I think we are going to take up
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:51 pm

missyj wrote:Not too bad thanks bert ,we have just had an offer for counselling for ourselves, which I think we are going to take up

Would recommend it, either for what you get out of it or if you just get to talk at someone for a bit and they just nod and after a bit you leave. Talking therapy is surprisingly helpful
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2