Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gas has gone

Go down

The gas has gone Empty The gas has gone

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:42 am

One warning from an energy company head and Ofgem about a crisis in the next three years

Another saying "It is thought that Britain currently has just two days worth of spare gas reserves" (usual, 15, as we can't store it, we don't have the room. France and Germany can both store 3 months worth, this country sucks cock) and that we could be running on a vacuum by April

This is of course an island that is basically made of fucking coal Mad

Nye Bevan (fifty fucking years plus we've waited for a replacement for him) once said

"This island is made mainly of coal and surrounded by fish. Only an organizing genius could produce a shortage of coal and fish at the same time"

And we've learnt fuck all since
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

The gas has gone Empty Re: The gas has gone

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:35 am

as you said.

sucks cock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 am

Sucks cock HARD.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:58 am

In the near four years since, we haven't had a real bottoming out in terms of a cold snap, which I'd offer has saved a few government jobs because I think deaths through hypothermia would have tipped (this winter's in particular) NHS mismanagement crisis over the edge quicker and more spectacularly.

In relation to the actual thread, the times I have walked by a gasholder, flat to the floor and marvelled at not just how they've been discarded, but how noble a piece of industrial architecture they are, I am mindful that Redrow just see them as pound signs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-30405066

I don't know if this link shows when I post it (it's off Google Maps) but I stpped to look at these a while back
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4557575,-2.9887595,373m/data=!3m1!1e3
and someone asked me if I was all right, was I lost?  I naturally gave my explanation that no, I was just looking at the gasholders.  Seems that sounds a shade mad.  Yeah, well fuck you bitch... Laughing  Although in fairness, I was in the grounds of the HMRC big office over the road and I look at times like one of the Mujahideen
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:57 am

They look like pies.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:22 pm

The spidery arms and expanding staircases don't come out on aerial shots, unfortunately, Tone. I was trying to illustrate that they're in a clutch, like an alien invasion, and as such are particularly rare.

Built properly to last, of course. Those days are gone.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum