Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snooker fixing

2 posters

Go down

Snooker fixing Empty Snooker fixing

Post  NotBert Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:01 am

I saw a blatant fucking fix tonight in a televised match. Willie Thorne attempted to pot a yellow, missed and John Virgo picked it up and put it in the pocket.

It was in the Big Break tournament on Challenge TV. That melt Jim Davidson was there too, you think he'd have noticed, it was fucking blatant
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Snooker fixing Empty Re: Snooker fixing

Post  bitofatwat Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:11 am

NotBert wrote:I saw a blatant fucking fix tonight in a televised match.  Willie Thorne attempted to pot a yellow, missed and John Virgo picked it up and put it in the pocket.

It was in the Big Break tournament on Challenge TV.  That melt Jim Davidson was there too, you think he'd have noticed, it was fucking blatant
Never saw it bert but it would be interesting to see the betfair data for the match.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:54 pm

They kept trying to distract us as well by having Davidson do a comedy routine and ask some quiz questions (therefore, given Davidson, "ask some quiz questions" the humorless blonde-fixated wavy-haired gobshite) to a woman who look like a perfume counter saleswoman.

The scoring was all over the place as well. He potted the last red and Virgo gave the score as "that's the psychadelic lamp". It's fucking "1" where I come from.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down