Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cunting TNS have done me yet again!!

Go down

Cunting TNS have done me yet again!! Empty Cunting TNS have done me yet again!!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:49 pm

What is it with these fucking wankers?
They fucked me at 1.14 not long ago and now, tonight, I had 3 winners with the vermin and they could only draw 0-0 at Carmarthen at 1.25!!

FFS!!
 Cunting TNS have done me yet again!! 75119 

Back to top Go down

Cunting TNS have done me yet again!! Empty Re: Cunting TNS have done me yet again!!

Post  NotBert Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:27 pm

I wouldn't touch anything in the Welsh League at the minute, Tone. TNS will have had one eye on the Airbus game at the weekend which could well end up having a huge say in the title - a real six-pointer. The mid-season split is a game away (for Rhyl) and Carmarthen are hanging in for a top six slot as well; every point takes them closer to the 32 that guarantees them a top 6 finish which dispels any relegation worries.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Cunting TNS have done me yet again!! Empty Re: Cunting TNS have done me yet again!!

Post  NotBert Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:17 am

Carmarthen fell over the line yesterday (they went 1-0 down at GCQ, who still haven't found that parachute) and are top 6. Last place is between Rhyl and Aberystwyth and Aber may yet be docked points for fielding a suspended player which, amazingly, will not be the first time. There appears to be an issue with the club secretary...

TNS drew with Airbus, conceding in the last ten minutes. They had the league stitched up at that point, not so much now. Goal difference massively in favour of TNS but the fact is, Airbus are going toe to toe with them and in the last ten games, they have to play each other twice. Airbus are a hard side to get past. TNS have a bit more flair about them, the fully-professional twats. If it comes down to grinding out results, well, I can't call it. Oddly, the rest of the top six aren't the form sides.

Bala Town are the team to watch at the minute. Put six past Afan Lido, they put 7 past GCQ the other week and must be kicking themselves to be in the bottom half having found results easier after a godawful start. Positive goal difference, which given they're 7-5-10 is impressive because I saw them twatted 4-1 first night of the season. May go there when fixtures are sorted. Marvellously, the nearest train station is Gobowen, 20 miles away.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:32 am

Another irony is that fucking Bangor only made the top 6 for sure yesterday in game 22 of 22 by coming back from 2 down at Aberystwyth to draw 3-3 and give them the point they needed.

Yet you can now guarantee they'll finish 3rd.  Bastards.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:41 am

TNS drew today at 1/6
Airbus lost yesterday at 1/5

Amazing scenes
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Five points clear with three to play, they lost against Newtown at home today (can't remember the last time they took one on the chin at home) which means they've lost their last two and meet Bala next up who could obviously make that two points with two to play.

They can't shit it from here. Can they?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Do I need to tell you I was on?..............TWICE
Fucking cunts

LOSS
EVENT
The New Saints FC V Newtown AFC
SELECTION
The New Saints FC
STAKE
PRICE
STATE
completed
TYPE
Multiple
BET ID
MARKET
Match Odds
DATE
26 Mar 2016
START
17:15
Loss
EVENT
Rangers FC V Queen Of The South FC
SELECTION
Rangers FC
PRICE
STATE
completed
MARKET
Match Odds
DATE
26 Mar 2016
START
15:00
Win
EVENT
Como Calcio V Virtus Entella
SELECTION
Virtus Entella +0.5
PRICE
STATE
completed
MARKET
Asian Handicap
DATE
26 Mar 2016
START
14:00
Win

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOSS
EVENT
The New Saints FC V Newtown AFC
SELECTION
The New Saints FC
STAKE
PRICE
STATE
completed
TYPE
Multiple
BET ID
MARKET
Match Odds
DATE
26 Mar 2016
START
17:15
Loss
EVENT
CD Leganes V Elche CF
SELECTION
CD Leganes
PRICE
STATE
completed
MARKET
Match Odds
DATE
26 Mar 2016
START
17:00
Loss

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:08 am

Brutal, Tone. They're a fucking awful side to back because they don't put sides away like they should. Newtown, meanwhile, are the jesters in the WPL - you never know what they're going to do next, ship 5 against a relegated side then shut out the champions elect. A true coupon buster.

TNS hadn't lost at home since 2013 against Carmarthen and, yes, Newtown. Unreal
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:03 am

Battle of the unbeatens today, TNS v GCQ. GCQ are a sporting price.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:47 am

Those last two tweets look a bit like facial egg now as they are on a world record run of 28 from 28 in all competitions for a top flight side - they aren't Cruyff's Ajax but they have their record.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 pm

I haven't backed them in any of those 28 games.......If I had, they'd have been fucked.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:55 pm

NotBert wrote:Brutal, Tone.  They're a fucking awful side to back because they don't put sides away like they should.  Newtown, meanwhile, are the jesters in the WPL - you never know what they're going to do next, ship 5 against a relegated side then shut out the champions elect.  A true coupon buster.

TNS hadn't lost at home since 2013 against Carmarthen and, yes, Newtown.  Unreal

The epitome of chokery.

Game 22, all 5:15 kick offs as the last game before the mid-season split, top six round robin for the league and Europe/playoff places, bottom six round robin for European playoff place and two relegation slots.

TNS, 21-0-0, go to Latham Park, Newtown, to see if they can preserve their record against Newtown, who have struggled this year and are 4-6-11 and second bottom, already consigned to the bottom six.

Despite going 1-0 down early, to a Neil Mitchell goal (Neil Mitchell's wife once had her car driven by Lee Healey.  It did not end well), TNS clawed their way back into it, were leading by half time and were 1-3 up within five minutes of the restart.  Nick Rushton (ex-GCQ) pulled one back with ten to go but TNS shut them down for the last ten minutes.  Just this Jamie Price free kick to defend in the 94th minute and we can fuck off home with our perfect record, we'll be 23 points clear with ten to play and can wrap the league up in February.

*Price takes free kick*

OK, well, we're still unbeaten and 21 points clear and the pressure's off this perfect record bollocks then...

The equaliser will probably be of paramount importance now given the bottom six - there are some of Wales's taller poppies in there.  
Airbus, 15, have taken a massive hit on all sides over the last season (coaching, personnel) and look booked for relegation although they stuck it to Bangor yesterday as bottom walloped fourth and brought them back closer to touch (still five adrift of safety and goal difference is not their friend)
Newtown, 19 are a point off Cefn and have GD onside.
Cefn, 20, shouldn't really be there as they were a clear second to Caernarfon last year and came up on a tax technicality.  The Cofis are becoming a terrible hard luck story (2nd to Llandudno [who would make Europe a season later] having gone toe to toe with them all season, clear champions including a 7-0 win at promoted Cefn last season and FAW licensing failed them, this year look like being a clear second to a resurgent Prestatyn) and they have a huge following in Welsh terms, the WPL deserves them and more so, they deserve it.  I don't think Cefn have the weight to stay up given what surrounds them.  Great history (Wales's oldest club for starters) but they're seemingly always playing for survival.
Rhyl, 21, are a point further on again but have a shocking GD after taking a 10-hit against TNS.  Worst away form in the division and that may yet take them down.
Aberystwyth, 23, are two clear of Rhyl and four clear of the abyss at the minute.  They aren't the side of previous seasons, the midfield source of 20+ goals a season, Chris Venables, is now a Bala man, but they only need to tidy up their home form and they stay up
Llandudno, 26, would need to drop a huge bollock to go down.  They haven't really scored at all this season, hence the second season bounce (made Europe automatically last year) but they are damned tight at the back as well in bottom six terms.  They should finish 7th on those terms but as I said, there are a lot of big names in there.  The bottom six will be blood and thunder from hereon in, whereas the top six is a lot less fraught.  I don't see TNS losing their last ten, GCQ and Bala should maintain 2nd and 3rd, order undecided, Bangor are fourth and Cardiff Met and Carmarthen can look forward to Euro playoffs and next season (not to mention any Welsh Cup involvement).

I think the Rhyl/Airbus double header could decide one place and Cefn will be in the other. The old saw once applied to Forest - "they're too good to go down" - applies to a few sides here. It's a tough one.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Amazing scenes!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:04 pm

Tone, I'm looking at you here...

Barry Town went there today and won one-nil. Tough nut to crack, Barry, but even then this is a shock
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Great news......I fucking detest TNS.
One point between the top three now.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:09 am

Not TNS, but Maesdu Park, Llandudno can't have been the most fun place to be the last couple of weeks.

Only penny bets on a machine for interest, but last week I thought "Bristol City are a big price to turn over Mourinho in a competition they normally shit it in" and Cardiff Met were at Llandudno. Double paid nearly fourteens. Got the hard one, Llandudno were shut out, but so were Cardiff Met. 0-0 in the WPL is like finding not just hen's teeth, but hen molars.

Went again on Boxing Day but didn't get on in the end but fancied Carmarthen at home to Aberystwyth (having a really shit season but drew with Bangor - 0-0 again - and bigger than twos was madness) GCQ at Cefn (even money was a steal) and Bangor at Maesdu. Barry were hosting the Met which would normally be the Met but they've injuries, so I'd have gone Barry at a pinch but no bet. We were hosting Bala, 4/7, about right. 7/5 both sides not to score looked big as we're struggling and sides are blocking us out at home, but no bet.

Barry win by the only goal. So do Carmarthen. And GCQ. And Bangor have a penalty saved on 87 to maintain the other molar for the hen as three hours at Maesdu in a week fail to yield a goal. We lost 0-2. Almost a full house (TNS scraped home against Newtown but as you know, that's the game you never touch)
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum