Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Was On The Winner Here - The TomTom Handicap

Go down

I Was On The Winner Here - The TomTom Handicap Empty I Was On The Winner Here - The TomTom Handicap

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:23 pm

NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

I Was On The Winner Here - The TomTom Handicap Empty Re: I Was On The Winner Here - The TomTom Handicap

Post  Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:51 pm

scratch 

Back to top Go down

I Was On The Winner Here - The TomTom Handicap Empty Re: I Was On The Winner Here - The TomTom Handicap

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:57 pm

How much did you watch, Tone? It gets interesting at about 1m 28secs. I genuinely laughed in parts.

NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Originally, I just watched the last two minutes of the race waiting for something to happen.
Now I 've watched from the start....................  I Was On The Winner Here - The TomTom Handicap 189864 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Today's French race

http://www.lescourseshippiques.com/hippodrome/495/saint-pierre-la-cour/20-07-2014/83321/course-8-prix-marc-vettier-videos.html

It gets interesting at around 2m30s and the very last shot - where the video cuts - has the horse that eventually finishes fourth but they decide not to film it  Laughing 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:41 pm

2m.35 to 2m.55
 I Was On The Winner Here - The TomTom Handicap 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down