Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Pressure Monitors

Go down

Blood Pressure Monitors Empty Blood Pressure Monitors

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:15 am

My eye issues continue apace, back in three months and in the interim, they've said that it would be a good idea for me to monitor my BP as the only time it seems to sky rocket is when I'm in the chair in the L shaped room where they put the eye drops in where they have the eye testing equipment which I have dubbed "The Green Mile".

So I got me a monitor.

I did my first four readings tonight (a cuff inflating and tightening on my arm? If I had a smaller bore one (let's be realistic, I don't have a wang like a tree trunk) I'd put it on lower and see what it could squeeze out...

In seriousness, though, what would you do over readings? It's a home effort so not to be taken too seriously but seriously enough. I'm of a mind to take three consecutive readings and draw a consensus from the three, check there's no wild variation, and to do that at a similar time whenever I check. Did that tonight and I'm quite happy that's fair. Any opinions/experience of the same? Doesn't have to be BP, it could be any home monitoring, although I doubt it would compare well with pregnancy testing... Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Blood Pressure Monitors Empty Re: Blood Pressure Monitors

Post  Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:58 am

I have taken my blood pressure morning, afternoon and evening every day for the last 8 years Bert.
I average out at 115/70. which is splendid but obviously medication induced.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Fucking professional athletes... Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat May 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Lord knows what they made of me yesterday. In hospital for a fairly simple bit of work

Started day 167/100, varied throughout but largely on a downward trend and wound up with a 122/80

I think that trend is called "keep that fucking scalpel steady..." Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down