Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last eight in the Champions League.........

Go down

Last eight in the Champions League......... Empty Last eight in the Champions League.........

Post  Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:58 pm

.......Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, Monaco, Dortmund and fucking Leicester....The first seven named will all be praying to get the last named team in the draw Friday, that's for sure.
Last eight in the Champions League......... 882526

Back to top Go down

Last eight in the Champions League......... Empty Re: Last eight in the Champions League.........

Post  NotBert Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:54 am

Classic comment from the other half earlier, Tone.

Me: "Leicester, managed of course by the legendary Craig Shakespeare, who I think I saw play for Bury" (it wasn't, it was for Walsall)
Mrs Bert: "Are you sure you didn't play against him..."

Given my career involved a scratch team at University and an archetypal weekend fat bloke fixtures with a retirement (..) at 26 to pursue beer, her and sickness, that was fucking hilarious and we both knew it. Then we both mocked the earnest first line of Pep Guardiola's interview which sounds like he was about to go off on dolphins or something,
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Last eight in the Champions League......... Empty Re: Last eight in the Champions League.........

Post  Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:34 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down