Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to...?

Go down

What happened to...? Empty What happened to...?

Post  NotBert Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:47 pm

...The 'Whatever Happened To...' thread. It has disappeared Shocked
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

What happened to...? Empty Re: What happened to...?

Post  NotBert Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:59 pm

Further investigation shows around 50 of my posts have disappeared and my photos and even my avatar has gone? WTF is going on?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:00 pm

October last year

David 'Kid' Jensen

Before we start, he's 68, so that nickname can fuck right off. Rumour was that he had that nickname because he kept getting fucked by Jimmy Savile and Dave Lee Travis would be on after him but that was just me making scheduling/competition/paedo innuendo. Although he may have sucked Pete Murray off on a couple of occasions.

He was born in Canada and he never took any proper interest in British pastimes like football, so he became a lifelong devotee of Crystal Palace. He also developed Parkinson's Disease in later life, which of course although a debilitating illness, gave him the edge as a DJ as he invented 'scratching' and developed sampling as a result which culminated in him owning the breakthrough label Tremor Records. "I shook the world" he said, dragging this pun to its miserable last.

"No, I've got one more gag" said Jensen. "Access my website...". If you visit davidkidjensen.com, you are told "The site davidkidjensen.com has been disabled. Please contact support.". "Disabled, get it?" said the aging one man United Nations. How we laughed.

He is married to Gudrun, which would be a good name for the woman in the last but one post. Clean cut and proud of it, he is the only BBC employee of the 70s and 80s who doesn't live in fear of the Yewtree knock
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:03 pm

The end of the Mind You Language stuff

Jamila Massey and Barry Evans

Jamila Massey was born in British India and has had a long career and is largely recognisable through appearing in some big ticket soaps as well as the obligatory multiple Patels and doctors over 50 years. She married a poet and lives with him in Wales, which although not funny, is nevertheless true and quite lovely. She's 84 now and I have no photos of her like those above, to which I am about to return and review one-handed.

Barry Evans played the teacher Jeremy Brown and was famous generally for playing a baby-faced virginal type. This typecasting had its downsides as he aged but the upside of having no end of the 70s hottest actresses stripping off and occasionally grabbing his nuts. The best tip he ever got from Robin Askwith was "wear white trousers and you can spunk all over the set and not have to cut the take".

Sadly, by fifty his work had all but dried up and he was driving a cab in Leicestershire. He died aged 53 shrouded in mystery, an open verdict where a 26-year-old pre-decimal box of aspirin was found beside him, untouched. Maybe he was thinking back to a happier, bushier, nuder time?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:27 pm

It's like my account has been reset - trippy. Nothing in my email, the cached page I could get was dated 30/12/18
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:49 pm

Loads of thread gone.....all avatars gone.....can't reply to some of your posts.
Board's gone mad.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:57 pm

It's a shade crazy, Tone - the photo account we had to run everything into has been yanked and of course with that, every photo I posted. I wonder if the C4 mafia were involved after I uncovered the light entertainment murders under intelligence agent Whiteley?

Be careful when the door goes...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 pm

affraid behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:07 am

Kernel of an idea for an 'article'...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum