Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Boat

Go down

Calling Boat Empty Calling Boat

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am

What's with the paranoia over at PP? Even if I was Bert or Nobby it's not as though I could steal their Credit Card details.

Back to top Go down

Calling Boat Empty Re: Calling Boat

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am

Volonte wrote:What's with the paranoia over at PP? Even if I was Bert or Nobby it's not as though I could steal their Credit Card details.

I dont know mate. Ive been guilty of having two accounts this and lee marvin although i made it obvious Embarassed I believe that a few on PP have shared accounts or are multi posters tbh, so kit probably just wants openness.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 am

I think he just want's an argument. I was hardly the most prolific poster on BF, here or PP. That's not going to change so I will probably be banned from PP soon. What happened to Tony? Heard from him?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am

Nope. The old goat.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 am

Volonte wrote:I think he just want's an argument. I was hardly the most prolific poster on BF, here or PP. That's not going to change so I will probably be banned from PP soon. What happened to Tony? Heard from him?

Not really, did send him an email a couple of weeks ago , he asked how things were here since he left, and told him it was looking a bit bleak. Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 pm

all that moaning about people having more than one a/c is total bollox.
i've never seen the point of it personally,
but i can't see the problem with it either.
wankers imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Volonte wrote:What's with the paranoia over at PP? Even if I was Bert or Nobby it's not as though I could steal their Credit Card details.

Even if I were, V. Subjunctive. Who's saying what about me? You might want to tell whomsoever that I wouldn't touch the forum with a stolen cock while they still have the nonce charter still in place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh, and they have to do something since BOAT reinstituted the no-fly zone for new posters.

On that principle, BOAT, you might want to work out who Dolly The Duck is. I'm surprised that anyone is still concerned with this forum from there. It's not anywhere on my priorities to see what's going on there and since its posters actually dissuade contributors, I don't see why they'd be bothered what we're doing and they have a direct line into here with cross-posters anyway if they need it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down