Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I'm late

Go down

Sorry I'm late Empty Sorry I'm late

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:49 am

I've only just finished laughing at Italy.

Back to top Go down

Sorry I'm late Empty Re: Sorry I'm late

Post  morning_glory Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:09 pm

I didnt see the match but heard the news.its been a funny old world cup..
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Could be Spain out too Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Would be hugely annoying if Chile equalise and Switzerland don't do the perceived "easier" bit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Evil or Very Mad don't think Chile will equalize

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm

what time does England kick off on Sunday ie the whistle blows and then they run.not 2 hours of background going round SA orphanages (which are sad to watch of course their sad plight must be highlighted) because I will be busy.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Sorry I'm late 1277496422531i1sy

Cheating cunt.

It's the afternoon kick off MG - 3pm maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:05 pm

noted chips.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 am

Indeed, Chips. Noted that the view of the TV pundits changes from incident to incident as well - the Chilean was apparently "lucky to still be on" at that point so the implication was that he went out of some sort of natural justice.

Sorry, ITV/BBC, but it doesn't work that way. You act on an incident or on occasion a series of incidents by the same player (a cumulative card for want of a better term). The Chilean was shown a yellow because Torres fell over his own leg, presumably because he knew the bloke was on a last warning. That's simulation. Just because he plays in the Premiership does not mean he is not a cheating diving fucking cunt. And they continued with "it's harsh to be booked for accidental contact".

When did "accidental" become an interchangeable term for "no"?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 am

Bert wrote:

When did "accidental" become an interchangeable term for "no"?

I agree.

Some of the decisions in this WC have been scandalous...

Don't get me started on ITV.... Earle, Townsend and Knobber Corden.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 am

TBH, my suspicion from the off is that some stone cold plainly obvious corners haven't been given, so FIFA's priority is to fast track in the behind-goal officials used in the Europa League last season.

They know they're doing it because they can't be getting last contact so spectacularly wrong when they are reading offsides so well. It's inconceivable

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:24 am

And no-one saw the Torres incident. If that's the case, you can't give it.

Kaka elbows a bloke in the chest and he gets a "the bloke walked on to his raised and deliberately extended elbow and the ref didn't see it anyway". (No consideration given for the linesman)

No parade for the Chilean. Mind you, he doesn't play for Brazil and isn't worth £60m+. The two-faced fucking cunts. Note that if Kaka had been treated as if he'd hit the Ivorian in the face, he'd have got a straight rd. He didn't, he got a second yellow. Hang on. Second yellow? That sounds familiar...

Kaka could be shagging the ref's sister onscreen and the TV would say "well that can't be correct, he's a devout Christian and his faith is immensely important to him. And she's not worthy of his wholesome persona, skill and wealth. She's probably a whore. He's got a nice cock, though. Play on".

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:00 am

Sorry I'm late 189864 Sorry I'm late 189864 Sorry I'm late 189864 Sorry I'm late 189864 Sorry I'm late 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Bert wrote:TBH, my suspicion from the off is that some stone cold plainly obvious corners haven't been given, so FIFA's priority is to fast track in the behind-goal officials used in the Europa League last season.

They know they're doing it because they can't be getting last contact so spectacularly wrong when they are reading offsides so well. It's inconceivable

Final ultimately decided by Webb missing two contacts for a corner, both too substantial to not be seen. And Iniesta ruled on after the first through ball which was marginal. Ridiculous inconsistency.

Game's fucked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down