Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't want to point the finger but,,,

Go down

don't want to point the finger but,,, Empty don't want to point the finger but,,,

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:45 pm

where the fuck has rooney been?
he just hasn't been at the races.
should've,,,,,,
well,
it doesn't matter now.

Back to top Go down

don't want to point the finger but,,, Empty Re: don't want to point the finger but,,,

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm

can hear the post-match discussion going on downstairs. Laughing

we have work to do,
and rooney shot himself in the foot.

postponed his man.u. contract negs until after the world cup.
living and learning eh?

might be the making of him.

the tide DIDN'T part for king roo.

ahhhhhhhh'ha'ha'ha.

Back to top Go down

don't want to point the finger but,,, Empty Re: don't want to point the finger but,,,

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:10 pm

He stunk throughout, Eric, but at 2-2 after 38 minutes and we were shifting, the game takes on a different slant completely. If I'd been there, I'd have left before the end and I never do that. The dynamic of the game was completely fucked by the worst refereeing decision I have ever seen given (i) the nature of the error and (ii) the level of importance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:12 pm

well,
yes.
we might have started playing at 2-2.
but hey!
4-1? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Chasing a game at the hour-plus mark when we'd have been level board. The dynamic of the game has shifted completely. 2-1, 4-1, it doesn't matter - at 2-2, you aren't chasing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm

yep,
you are right of course.

they gotta get goal-line technology.

in the leagues,
it's swings and roundabouts,
but you can't be so blaze' with a tournament like this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:07 pm

They don't need goal-line technology a fucking telly with video replay will do. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:19 pm

yep,
it's so simple.
a 5th official with a tv monitor.
could have called it in seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:37 pm

erixter wrote:yep,
it's so simple.
a 5th official with a tv monitor.
could have called it in seconds.

Or asked anyone there. I don't even think the Germans would say "no, it wasn't". Love to know where the ref thought it went after it hit the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:46 pm

erixter wrote: Rolling Eyes

Indeed, yes. He has that headset on as well and could have got out of it by saying "was that offside" and the linesman says "only if Tevez touched it, which I couldn't see". Ref could see, he did touch it, goal disallowed, put that in your report, good decision.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:44 pm

erixter wrote:where the fuck has rooney been?
he just hasn't been at the races.
should've,,,,,,
well,
it doesn't matter now.

Who'd have thought the answer wasn't "unfit, hard season" but was in fact "fucking whores up the shitter for the price of two weeks worth of villa in Lanzarote over Christmas".

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down