Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Gerrard

Go down

Steve Gerrard Empty Steve Gerrard

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:36 am

By now you've surely heard the rumours about Steven Gerrard. Since April the messageboards on this site, and everywhere else for that matter, have been full of them.

The story goes that Gerrard got his wife's 16-year-old sister pregnant and subsequently had a bust-up with John Terry at the World Cup. According to the gossip mongers, the pair fell out because Terry was annoyed he had been stripped of the captaincy, but Gerrard got to keep it.

- Gerrard and Terry fell out over scandal

I've always urged caution on this one, and it seems as though the whole thing could be the result of massive slur campaign against the Liverpool man.

According to the Sun, a text message campaign has targeted thousands, spreading completely untrue scandal to dirty Gerrard's reputation. What's more, Gerrard's wife Alex Curran apparently doesn't even have a sister.

A Sun source said: "The players are well aware that malicious rumours are being spread, but people need to know they are as much a work of fiction as a Harry Potter novel."

http://www.football.co.uk/blogs/5010/908194.shtml

Looks like Olspy may have been hoodwinked

I heard that Alex Gerrard has quite a cocaine habit, also had an affair with Kris Commons. Apparently their house is for sale now!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Steve Gerrard Empty Re: Steve Gerrard

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 am

I can't stress this more.

Alex Curran has no sisters. She has two brothers, maybe he's impregnated one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:09 am

Bert wrote:I can't stress this more.

Alex Curran has no sisters. She has two brothers, maybe he's impregnated one of them.

He always has been just Billy Bullshitter bert Razz
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:57 am

You'd imagine he'd have gone through his back issues of Hello! or OK! though, and wondered why none of her sisters were at the wedding or were bridesmaids.

Let me think... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down