Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, is it me you're looking for...?

Go down

Hello, is it me you're looking for...? Empty Hello, is it me you're looking for...?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 pm

How are we all?
I'm nicely pissed on the vodka Laughing

Back to top Go down

Hello, is it me you're looking for...? Empty Re: Hello, is it me you're looking for...?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 pm

If you're up for a bit of fun and nudity...

Back to top Go down

Hello, is it me you're looking for...? Empty Re: Hello, is it me you're looking for...?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 am

I was Bert, I was!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 am

Come on then, talk dirty to me. I've got the oil and I'm ready to go off...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:23 pm

DD, were you in the UK for a Walker's ad?

I can't believe Lionel is that hard up...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:41 pm

DD. cheers

how the fuck arrrrrrrrre yer?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Good evening gentlemen.

All good Eric thanks, you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:39 pm

yeah not bad mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:43 pm

DD? Sober?

Have you not just witnessed the masthead of the seasonal champions lowered?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Dry as a bone mate. Had to work today so watched it in my office on sky player.
Great result, just hope they can kick on from it now...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Odd so far in that the top 2 look as if they'll end up fighting it out but no-one wants third. West Brom winning at Arsenal is just fucked up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:29 pm

the gooners, Shocked
amazing.
i bet fergie will be rubbing his hands.

and the pool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Ferguson has the problem of trying to draw Liverpool into his every comment lately when they aren't a threat and they have a manager who isn't going to respond to baiting.

He needs someone to vent his spleen at and now his main opposition (other than Wenger) is two Italians and Harry Redknapp. The two Italians aren't arsed as they are backed by far bigger money and Redknapp is actually more mental than he is. He's not got a focus any more. Be interesting to see how he gets past that. If he has to go back to his squad, he'll end up admitting he is thin on rearguard cover. Far easier to talk about others, takes the heat of his lot. But he can't. Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Nice win today Diego! Twisted Evil

Shame about the Spuds No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Chips cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:24 am

Hello, is it me you're looking for...? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down