Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear.

Go down

Fear. Empty Fear.

Post  morning_glory Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Yesterday I was visiting someone in hospital and I used the short cut.Its a small wooded area that has the overflow carpark, its a nice walk on a summers day.
Its a long walk, so half way there I usually sit on a grit box for a minute or two.I hadnt been there a minute when I looked to the side of me and there was this bloke standing there.Less than a yard away.I couldn't see his face, because of the sun but he was in his 20's I'de guess and had a baseball cap on. I was terrified. Im not usually bothered being about alone, but he never made a sound I hadn't heard his steps and he didn't say anything.I looked in my bag, looked up again and this time he was sat down, even nearer to me.Still not saying anything.
I got up and started walking, the first dozen steps were terrifying, I thought he was going to follow me.I then saw some people in the distance so i felt better.
But I came to the conclusion that I would never put myself in that position again.He couldnt have done anything and I wouldnt have known

Sad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Fear. Empty Re: Fear.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 am

Was he targeting you, MG, or might he have been just a scruffy fucker whose behaviour, whilst erratic, was ultimately unlikely to be a threat to you?

I naturally have a story which involves a mid-20s woman who goes to take on a man who essentially looks like a bear but who is looking in the boot of her car without her permission...

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 pm

When I have told people, including my mother, they thought it was funny. Neutral
a woman sat in a quiet part of a park and a man comes and stands at the side of her.she didnt hear him, he came out of nowhere.Then he sits down within a few feet of her.point is he has no business being there, unless he knows her.
he doesnt speak.what is she supposed to think.
anyway, ive no idea if he targeted me.but I wont be going down there again. No
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 am

very wise mg.
seems very strange to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 am

dont worry eric , I wont.
how are you eric?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:54 am

me?
i am sohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,, bored,
with life.
don't get me wrong mg,
i'm not down,unhappy,distressed,or depressed,or anything like that.
i just can't be bothered with anything.

it's all so samey isn't it.
eat,sleep,go for a crap,work.

on,,,,,,, and on,,,,,,,,,,and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What a Face

i live to pay the bills.

and when i'm not working,
it's like,,,,,,
now what confused

sorry mg.

but that's me. Embarassed

so how things with you? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:04 pm

i`d have felt the same mg.
be careful please huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

I'd have been concerned even more had he been aggressively friendly, MG, as that always IMO turns into friendly aggression at which point, the friendliness dissipates.

I nearly mugged a woman in Paris once. At least, she thought that. I was just walking along the street behind her (with Mrs Bert and carrying of all things in Paris, a late pizza) and she didn't hear me there, turned to talk to her friend and shit a brick when I was there behind her (she used the word "pillé" at which I should have been offended). I just wanted to get back to the hotel and get the pizza while it was still hot before sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:02 pm

erixter wrote:me?
i am sohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,, bored,
with life.
don't get me wrong mg,
i'm not down,unhappy,distressed,or depressed,or anything like that.
i just can't be bothered with anything.

it's all so samey isn't it.

on,,,,,,, and on,,,,,,,,,,and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What a Face

i live to pay the bills.

and when i'm not working,
it's like,,,,,,
now what confused

sorry mg.

but that's me. Embarassed

so how things with you? Smile

eric, ide say you were depressed.one day it may all come to a head.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:03 pm

sheilalma wrote:i`d have felt the same mg.
be careful please huh?

its a wake up call she. Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Bert wrote:I'd have been concerned even more had he been aggressively friendly, MG, as that always IMO turns into friendly aggression at which point, the friendliness dissipates.

I nearly mugged a woman in Paris once. At least, she thought that. I was just walking along the street behind her (with Mrs Bert and carrying of all things in Paris, a late pizza) and she didn't hear me there, turned to talk to her friend and shit a brick when I was there behind her (she used the word "pillé" at which I should have been offended). I just wanted to get back to the hotel and get the pizza while it was still hot before sleeping.

if I need to sit somewhere I always say excuse me if there is someone already there.the other day I said thank you to the cash machine.Im always polite. Neutral
I hate it when people just stop Evil or Very Mad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:10 pm

It's the day the cash machine talks back we need to worry...

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:57 pm

I did it today as well.
I waited 30 minutes for a taxi today,I was not polite,though I kept quiet.Its because of Ramadan apparently. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:25 pm

My first experience of Ramadan-related issues was at university coming across fasting (and by that hour, grumpy - it was when days were longer then) Muslims going at it hammer and tongs in the kitchen once the sun was down. Turned into a bit of a social month as we gathered in the kitchen irrespective of it being close to end of year exams.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down