Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It amazes me that Feldy allows one person

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It amazes me that Feldy allows one person Empty It amazes me that Feldy allows one person

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 am

to wreak so much havoc on his forum.

he has seen a number of people leave over little Lord Fauntleroy's behaviour , I have taken to the belief that there is more to it all than meets the eye. Although I have no idea what it is.

Back to top Go down

It amazes me that Feldy allows one person Empty Re: It amazes me that Feldy allows one person

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 am

When I was mod Olspy's IP was always in Maidstone. Go figure. Jet-setter, whatever, grade A bullshitter more like.

Back to top Go down

It amazes me that Feldy allows one person Empty Re: It amazes me that Feldy allows one person

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 am

Kit wrote:to wreak so much havoc on his forum.

he has seen a number of people leave over little Lord Fauntleroy's behaviour , I have taken to the belief that there is more to it all than meets the eye. Although I have no idea what it is.

It is very weird isn't it Kit.
Absolute madness to lose good posters because of a couple of psychotic cunts.
Olspy needs a psychiatrist badly.
It was sad to see Brad turn into a mini Olspy too.
Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 am

chips wrote:When I was mod Olspy's IP was always in Maidstone. Go figure. Jet-setter, whatever, grade A bullshitter more like.

Olspy suffers from 'Walter Mitty Syndrome'....It's an actual illness...look it up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 am

chips wrote:When I was mod Olspy's IP was always in Maidstone. Go figure. Jet-setter, whatever, grade A bullshitter more like.

I did have a butchers when I was "mod for a day" and he did seem to be a stand alone poster, and he was posting orf off his blackberry as well as his computer .

Does seem to have a behind the scenes relationship with feldy though

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:57 pm

I can understand Feldy's laissez-faire attitude, tbh.

What I can't understand is within the same, letting a bloke moderate whose guide for free speech is Chairman Mao.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi bert by the way Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Afternoon, Kit. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Bert wrote:I can understand Feldy's laissez-faire attitude, tbh.

What I can't understand is within the same, letting a bloke moderate whose guide for free speech is Chairman Mao.

Cat pulled a thread on Ian Huntley because, ready for this?....BRAD OBJECTED TO IT!!
It was the final straw for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Tony, I had threads pulled that had no contention in them whatsoever. Then I was banned. Still don't no why, but given that Deng Xiao Ping was stopping me post by post, I was already under house arrest and the banning saved the type/remove cycle I was in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Bert wrote:Tony, I had threads pulled that had no contention in them whatsoever. Then I was banned. Still don't no why, but given that Deng Xiao Ping was stopping me post by post, I was already under house arrest and the banning saved the type/remove cycle I was in.

Didn't know they'd banned you Bert - just though you'd got fucked off with it all and given up.

In fact, I seem to remember a couple of threads denying that you'd been banned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:09 pm

They said bert asked for himself to be removed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:09 pm

No, banned outright and didn't bother trying to get back in. Anyone who said otherwise is a liar.

I did have my account removed but that was a week or two after I'd been shot - Feldy did that on request.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Bert wrote:No, banned outright and didn't bother trying to get back in. Anyone who said otherwise is a liar.

I did have my account removed but that was a week or two after I'd been shot - Feldy did that on request.

That was what Feldy said to me in a thread the other day....then olspy went off on one on how he was the victor *Wanker smilie must go here*
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Bert wrote:No, banned outright and didn't bother trying to get back in. Anyone who said otherwise is a liar.

I see. And who made that call? Surprised if it was Feldy. But he has been known to cave in under pressure from the dark side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm

I would willingly burn Olspy and Brad alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Asked for my details to be removed on 16 February, removed 19 February

Banned February 10 at the latest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:25 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

That was what Feldy said to me in a thread the other day....then olspy went off on one on how he was the victor *Wanker smilie must go here*

Victor? I like to know of what and how so? I'd have likely been banned for threatening to email Bob about his employee's efforts and abuse during company time that would be a certain disciplinary matter. Still saving that for Christmas... Laughing

Trolspy was sat in the corner playing with himself at the time. He'd been on ignore for several months and wasn't getting a game. Not even a factor.

If he wanted to score, I had him banned twice. He can't match that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Bert wrote:

If he wanted to score, I had him banned twice. He can't match that.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 pm

I wonder if he can get his Gyrocopter up Shocked
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:03 pm

His what?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:25 pm

morning_glory wrote:I wonder if he can get his Gyrocopter up Shocked

affraid affraid affraid affraid
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:35 pm

wasnt he supposed to have bought one a few months back ? I just wondered with all this volcanic dust....
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 pm

morning_glory wrote:wasnt he supposed to have bought one a few months back ? I just wondered with all this volcanic dust....

Yes he did mention summat like that ...obviously needs one for getting about in the smoke
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Hope he fucking disappears down into a volcano on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next