Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane, don't start all that shit on here

Go down

Shane, don't start all that shit on here Empty Shane, don't start all that shit on here

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:05 am

You fucking prick.

Back to top Go down

Shane, don't start all that shit on here Empty Re: Shane, don't start all that shit on here

Post  bitofatwat Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:35 am

Dirty Diego wrote:You fucking prick.

And i activated his account because i thought he wanted to speak with eric DD Rolling Eyes
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Shane, don't start all that shit on here Empty Re: Shane, don't start all that shit on here

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Is that all you got to say, dumbo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:40 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

And i activated his account because i thought he wanted to speak with eric DD Rolling Eyes

I do but he hasnt answered yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 pm

shane wrote:

Is that all you got to say, dumbo.

How many pathetic posts did you make earlier this morning??
You need to get a grip sunshine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:15 am

Dirty Diego wrote:
You need to get a grip sunshine.

I read that and thought (as I am wont to do) that a "grip sunshine" sounds like something worth having. It sounds like it might be a sort of light stick that you can carry around and in say, November, after the six days of torrential fucking rain has washed away another bridge in Cumbria and no-one gives a fuck while a village in Oxfordshire finds itself with some oversize puddles and that twat Cameron turns up with a pair of wellies and a cameraman ("Why? Why? The HORROR! Damn you, God, damn you all!" "David, shut the fuck up, you've just put it on the wrong foot")...where was I... yes, November, six days of northern floods etc. which have now been broken by a fog in which you have 20m visibility and which means you can be collared and raped by the likes of Trolspy because it's his right, according to him... (deep breath, check I'm still there) ... then you can open your "grip sunshine" and you get to recreate in microcosm a little bit of high August, 28 degrees, sunny, faint breeze and an ice cream man in the background which is handy because you're just about to finish your fish and chips and that would set it all off nicely.

It would be great if you could put it in a bottle as well, thus being able to say "If only you could bottle it... well now we have - GRIP SUNSHINE - the cure for the winter blues".

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down