Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I set traps for people and I had him dancing to my tune"

Go down

"I set traps for people and I had him dancing to my tune" Empty "I set traps for people and I had him dancing to my tune"

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 am

So said Fraudly Audrey Harrison after being knocked out in the third round of his 'defining moment' showdown with David Haye having thrown and landed just the one punch, a soft right jab, in all three rounds. "The strategy was to take him in to the later rounds" he added.

Yeah right, what a wanker, although a lucky and clever wanker to get from skint to multi-millionaire from this fight after one of the most dismal and disappointing heavyweight boxing careers in recent times.

Interesting how Haye said he told all his family and friends to lump on round 3 as that was when he'd floor him and that would be why he didn't throw a punch in the first and was doing so little in the second that the ref pulled them together and asked them to box, instead of the usual pulling of boxers apart and telling them to stop boxing. Bet landed.

Manny Pacquiao showed how it is done and destroyed another tough guy over 12 rounds for his 8th title belt at 8 different weights and in that fight which was free to air on ESPN he was asking the ref to stop it in the 11th as he was worried for his opponent!

You can guess which fight was PPV on box office and anyone who paid for the Fraudly fight instead of staying up to watch the proper boxing needs their head examining.

Back to top Go down

"I set traps for people and I had him dancing to my tune" Empty Re: "I set traps for people and I had him dancing to my tune"

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:35 am

Fook me, they're only still advertising on SSN for this offering you the chance to buy the repeat of this shit for £15 Shocked

Back to top Go down