Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lmao

Go down

lmao Empty lmao

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

had some money on the philly flyers to beat the nj devils earlier and the flyers went a goal down and i thought i'd try to trade the liability down, at the end of regular time it was a tie and i couldn't get below -20 but the market didn't close as it should have done as the regular time result was a tie end of, the market stayed open into OT Very Happy

somebody put in a back for 1.05 so i chanced my arm and lobbed in a 10 at 2, the 1.05 disappeared and a 1.01 lay or available to back appeared, 1/100 but that was the result so it must've been a bot or a spaz - it went so i put up a score at evens for a back and within 2 mins it was taken so came out level Very Happy

gonna have to look for that again next time

Back to top Go down

lmao Empty Re: lmao

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:15 pm

feeling lucky, backed the draw at 4.2 in the spanish game, going down the pub to watch it and get slightly drunk and fucking cold

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:feeling lucky, backed the draw at 4.2 in the spanish game, going down the pub to watch it and get slightly drunk and fucking cold

currently 1-2 bounce bounce bounce
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am

2-3 - amazing ir betting, it was like a deal had been done that espanyol wouldn't win but they forgot Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:19 am

Montreal to bt Buffalo at 2.24 to round the day off and goodnight Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm

never in doubt Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content