Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regrettably ive had to ban missjones

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Regrettably ive had to ban missjones Empty Regrettably ive had to ban missjones

Post  bitofatwat Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Seems she may have been letting fresh view the forum

Slim Charles wrote:I know what you're saying on there, BOAT, I'm reading that forum right now

Slim Charles wrote:you don't need to be a member to view the forum, boaty babes

you thought i was lying when i was reading your forum the other day.
there were a few nice threads there...eric's one about the pink knickered girl at the bus stop, your health woes and a lovely one with pics of your two beautiful daughters.

normanhuntersvauxhallviva wrote:
Slim Charles wrote:lol what has missjones got to do with it?

Probably sharing her log in with you.

Seems you cant hold your own piss Smile

Slim Charles wrote:
normanhuntersvauxhallviva wrote:
Slim Charles wrote:Wrongly banning missjones will really help your forum prosper, BOAT! lol! lol!

Cant remember the last time she posted tbh

I'll just log on to Bert's account and tell you

etc etc

Last edited by bitofatwat on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Regrettably ive had to ban missjones Empty Re: Regrettably ive had to ban missjones

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Regrettably ive had to ban missjones Empty Re: Regrettably ive had to ban missjones

Post  bitofatwat Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:42 pm

erixter wrote: Rolling Eyes

slim charles is fresh eric Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:44 pm

well,
so far so good.
i got no complaints.
and if any shit comes my way, we have an ignore facility don't we? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:58 pm

boat like i said on the other forum.i wouldnt put anything past fresh, dont be too hasty.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:33 pm

morning_glory wrote:boat like i said on the other forum.i wouldnt put anything past fresh, dont be too hasty.

I agree, wouldnt like to think miss j would do that knowing the forum history, but she does seem to jump on anybody that has a go at freshy

i might have a go , see if she will jump on me Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 pm

BOAT, you can tell the fat cunt if he mentions me again, I'll take it up with daddy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Is it not "mellonfresh@hotmail.com" as well?

Meanwhile, for all those who don't know where daddy is, he's here.

http://www.bandc-uk.info/website.html

You can get him on

nigel@bandc-uk.info

or go and see Sandra as well at

6 Norfolk Close
Burbage
Hinckley
LE10 2LE

Maybe Laura will show you how her boob job went. Looks quite affluent from Google maps. Surmise that he's never had a day's grief in his life.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 pm

I like to think he's doing a good job making a fool out of himself bert without dragging mummy and daddy into it although when i threatened to , (bluff) he had a mini meltdown and left for a few days. Laughing Laughing

Hows trix, Much snow ? Must have a foot and a half here. Shocked Cant get the car out and just had a 2 mile walk down to the mother in laws to take her, her prescription tablets that i got earlier. It was like waking on Southports sand dunes Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Not a tap here. Quite literally a fine dusting two nights ago and not a sausage otherwise. Depth of about a quarter of an inch at the very deepest, and even then I might be overselling it.

Standing water everywhere frozen, though - we've had -5c and I'm going to assume below as well. Council has made a fortune out of salt futures...

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Bert wrote:Not a tap here. Quite literally a fine dusting two nights ago and not a sausage otherwise. Depth of about a quarter of an inch at the very deepest, and even then I might be overselling it.

Standing water everywhere frozen, though - we've had -5c and I'm going to assume below as well. Council has made a fortune out of salt futures...

Its always unfairly distributed either too much or nothing at all Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 pm

When it comes down the east side, it's always far, far worse. All that polar/steppes stuff rather than the arse end of the Gulf Stream/North Atlantic Drift.

Move to Galway, IMO. See the Father Ted shrine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Can someone tell him that "Boaty Babes" is uncommonly gay spiel? It isn't dominating or witty. It's just shit.

If he really wants to use my account, though, he can. Put it to him and I'll get him through Nige if he's amenable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 pm

if true that is sad, there's no good reason to give fat-prat login details as you know he only wants in for shit-stirring or insulting, it's like giving an arsonistic firestarting kid a box of matches and leaving him alone by some curtains with tin of zippo fuel..

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:if true that is sad, there's no good reason to give fat-prat login details as you know he only wants in for shit-stirring or insulting, it's like giving an arsonistic firestarting kid a box of matches and leaving him alone by some curtains with tin of zippo fuel..

He was just looking in ...then going on PP and making digs on what was being posted on here. I noticed he was viewing a few times with Hinckley on yahoo maps was showing as missjones's ip address. They are now moaning to feldy that i should be banned as they cant view or post here and i can there, he's not said a thing tbh.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:15 pm

wankers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:11 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Abdul Kowalski wrote:if true that is sad, there's no good reason to give fat-prat login details as you know he only wants in for shit-stirring or insulting, it's like giving an arsonistic firestarting kid a box of matches and leaving him alone by some curtains with tin of zippo fuel..

He was just looking in ...then going on PP and making digs on what was being posted on here. I noticed he was viewing a few times with Hinckley on yahoo maps was showing as missjones's ip address. They are now moaning to feldy that i should be banned as they cant view or post here and i can there, he's not said a thing tbh.

Boo fucking hoo.

Who's moaning? Fat Paul, Trolspy and Nonce Three I'd imagine.

Give them this from me - if you don't like it, open your own forum, cunts. I'll join there and see how you like it when I start an avalanche in there.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 pm

The whole group gang bert , same old stuff. Not bothering me tbh as most of the more reasonable posters can see straight through them.

It'll all come out in the wash eventually as my mother would say Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:30 am

I NEVER SAID YOU SHOULD BE BANNED BOAT , DONT MAKE ABDUL CALL ME A WANKER Evil or Very Mad
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:44 am

missyj wrote:I NEVER SAID YOU SHOULD BE BANNED BOAT , DONT MAKE ABDUL CALL ME A WANKER Evil or Very Mad

By they i was meaning the usual gang, i dont include you as being in that gang in all honesty. I will admit here that i was however hasty, a knee jerk reaction that i admit was OTT and i should have consulted you for your views before i took any action. And for that i'm very sorry missjones.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Hello all SmileSmile

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Afternoon Choo, you keeping well ? and can we get Matt beat in the xfactor Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:08 pm

afternoon Very Happy

i haven't a fucking clue what's going on here now Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Im well thanks
Operation on my nose next week, busy in the office as im trying to do two weeks worth this week as taking most next week off.
Also, kids part on sat, doing last few bits and ive organised a charity poker game friday night so busy, busy.

Suns came out today! Its rather lovely Sad Sorry, you guys must be freezing!!!

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 pm

runawaytrain wrote:Im well thanks
Operation on my nose next week, busy in the office as im trying to do two weeks worth this week as taking most next week off.
Also, kids part on sat, doing last few bits and ive organised a charity poker game friday night so busy, busy.

Suns came out today! Its rather lovely Sad Sorry, you guys must be freezing!!!

Currently -5 outside in the garden Sunday it could be 9 degrees in the sun cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next