Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolverhampton AW Tipping Comp - Friday 3rd December

Go down

Wolverhampton AW Tipping Comp - Friday 3rd December Empty Wolverhampton AW Tipping Comp - Friday 3rd December

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 am

Post your picks here for today's AW racing from Lingfield and Wolves.

Watch the NRs for travel again right up to off times http://www.britishhorseracing.com/goracing/racing/nonrunners/default.asp

My picks will be up by half twelve I think then it'll be off to the pub to use their heating to keep warm

Last edited by Abdul Kowalski on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wolverhampton AW Tipping Comp - Friday 3rd December Empty Re: Wolverhampton AW Tipping Comp - Friday 3rd December

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 am

lingfield off

wolverhampton

tsar bombaNR - Lily wood
dunhoy
mr emirati
fujin dancer
elijah pepper
pychics dream
verrazano
riflessione
francis albert
proffessor john

ALL WIN Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Wolverhampton AW Tipping Comp - Friday 3rd December Empty Re: Wolverhampton AW Tipping Comp - Friday 3rd December

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:55 am

am i allowed to do that ^ abdul or do i have to repost the selections Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:06 pm

no worries, i'll compile all our picks about 2ish just before i feck off to the pub, if when i'm gone anyone gets any more NRs as long as a new post is made before race off times it's okay, if not jolly or first numbered joint jolly will apply

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:08 pm

R1 Cheveyo
R2 Thank You Joy
R3 Catbells
R4 Fujin Dancer
R5 Elijah Pepper
R6 Yours
R7 Always Like This
R8 Devil You Know
R9 Sparking
R10 Irish Jugger

all to win and no fairy each-ways

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:45 pm

no pressure abdul but tis your turn to win today Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:47 pm

R1 Cheveyo e/w
R2 Crossword win
R3 Guga e/w
R4 Kumbeshwar e/w
R5 Elijah Pepper win
R6 Psychic's Dream win
R7 Always Like This win
R8 Riflessione e/w
R9 Crimson Queen win
R10 Professor John e/w
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 pm

if i was feeling pressure i'd throw a few bendy e/w picks in there to nick a point here and there but i'm not so i won't

will do the scores when i get back from pub

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 pm

I'd have pissed up in this today and given I have had the most unholy cunt of a week without having had a bet, I don't care if it is aftertiming.

Making my way home, I was in a shop and thought I'd have a go in the last. Ex-Stoute horse, qualified for handicaps, one of three of Derek Shaw's to run but the other two were non-runners. Dead eight, 14/1, value each way speculative.

Loyalty, each way, get fucked you twat of a week.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:58 pm

so, have a go tomorrow and every other fucking day then, clever bollocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Out of interest, boredom and the fact that you may not be as much of a cunt as you seemed, I've took your block off.

Not claiming clever bollocks. I'd get fucked day in day out, it's almost as bad as the NH stuff. But the gods must have took one look at me tonight and said "go on, let him enjoy the weekend".

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Ive found that happens like something is telling you or drawing your attention to it like a magnet. then booom in it goes and you think was it god or someone up there Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:07 pm

more than me then, couldn't find a winning horse with the results page Neutral

ice hockey appears to be a different matter tho, however, have a pop in the AW things, anything to spook that jammy twat owzat or lucky sod boat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:10 pm

I remember thinking that once at Ascot, BOAT. I was sat there thinking the usual "I fucking hate this game and I'm not enjoying it, I'm getting out" after backing my seventh consecutive fucking second when a wanky steward's was announced and the winner was thrown out because of some wink the jockey had made to someone in the crowd half a mile out. The most memorable I can remember it.

Tonight was pretty fucking close behind, though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:36 am

Hmmm, quite literally a shocking day's tipping with all of us making a loss and the best of the bad this time was bitofatwat taking his second day in a row's AW tipping comp by a comfortable margin although this is mainly because owzat and Abdul didn't go all wendy with e/w tips on 3/1 shots, well done boat Neutral

Saturday should sort the sighted from the blighted with a monster 3 AW meets in England to deal with, unless boat and owzat both think we should include the paddy stuff as well?

Scores -

owzat
Lily wood 5.25
dunhoy 3.07
mr emirati 0.00
fujin dancer 0.00
elijah pepper 0.00
pychics dream 0.00
verrazano 0.00
riflessione 0.00
francis albert 0.00
proffessor john 0.00
total 8.32

Abdul
R1 Cheveyo 0.00
R2 Thank You Joy 0.00
R3 Catbells 0.00
R4 Fujin Dancer 0.00
R5 Elijah Pepper 0.00
R6 Yours 0.00
R7 Always Like This 0.00
R8 Devil You Know 0.00
R9 Sparking 0.00
R10 Irish Jugger 0.00
total 0.00

bitofatwat
R1 Cheveyo e/w 0.00
R2 Crossword win 0.00
R3 Guga e/w 1.75
R4 Kumbeshwar e/w 0.00
R5 Elijah Pepper win 0.00
R6 Psychic's Dream win 0.00
R7 Always Like This win 0.00
R8 Riflessione e/w 2.38
R9 Crimson Queen win 6.50
R10 Professor John e/w 2.88
total 13.51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down