Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOAT,,,, mj's ban

2 posters

Go down

BOAT,,,, mj's ban Empty BOAT,,,, mj's ban

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:27 pm

is it permanent?

Back to top Go down

BOAT,,,, mj's ban Empty Re: BOAT,,,, mj's ban

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:26 pm

erixter wrote:is it permanent?

Hi Eric, just nipped out to get some shopping, I'm trying to sort it out and its all become very messy over on PP. I think it may have been Fresh who as worked out her login as missjones as given me her word that she has not disclosed it. They also say that they read us regular on here with an app, but i'm not sure.

Any way i may have been hasty but i had to do something fast as fresh was posting up what he had read on here.

Ive asked her in a pm to rejoin with new secure password and make sure she keeps it to herself and see how it goes. I'm loyal to you all and will respect whatever you as members want me to do, because you have been loyal to me both here and there.

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:23 pm

don't know boat, will have a look but sharing is odds on imo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:43 pm

you said leicester IP and the moaning afterwards - i'm no conspiracy theorist but puppies and poo springs to mind

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Ask her to take a piss in public. If she says yes, it's not her, it's Paul Robinson, the criminal, the felon and the perennial disappointment to Nigel Robinson, daddy and employer at Bridgewater and Coulton. He had a wank at the big desk once, you know? I hope head office don't get to find out what a nepotistic cunt Nigel is.

Too late, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Bert wrote:Ask her to take a piss in public. If she says yes, it's not her, it's Paul Robinson, the criminal, the felon and the perennial disappointment to Nigel Robinson, daddy and employer at Bridgewater and Coulton. He had a wank at the big desk once, you know? I hope head office don't get to find out what a nepotistic cunt Nigel is.

Too late, IMO

I confess to looking up nepotistic and your probaly right bert Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:25 am

I just think she was a bit put out cos she wasnt asked about it.She will come back no doubt.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 am

Every possibility that the fat cunt did hack her account. He's not averse to noncing off kids, pissing on kids' playgrounds, masturbating in public places and mutual masturbation in public places. We should keep Gary McKinnon and send him in his place.

Ironically, Gary McKinnon has a support site - http://www.freegary.org.uk/ - and given Paul's propensities, the site could be his - a not-for-profit site which in rhyming slang could be considered as advertising free access to his arse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down