Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well,same time,same place.

Go down

well,same time,same place. Empty well,same time,same place.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 am

and nothing to rant about. Shocked

Back to top Go down

well,same time,same place. Empty Re: well,same time,same place.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 am

i have a bit of a hangover, i got up early as i was thinking of going shopping in victoria but can't be arsed now, i'm thinking of knocking the beer and pubs on the head until january 1st now, let the silly season sort itself out in my absence

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:59 am

not quite silly season yet,but i know what you mean.

good idea imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 am

How about the unreal expectation of some people, Eric?

There were Close The Tax gap protesters who disrupted Oxford Street looking for government to chase up the £120bn that would close the deficit that they keep telling us will be better closed by making us all pay more for a packet of chocolate biscuits (VAT registered, you see).

They targeted Sir Philip Green, Topshop, whose immediate family exercise their commitment to the UK by living away and ducking whatever duty (in all senses) they can. BBC story below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11918873

Now the unreal expectation bit

But one female shopper in London, who asked not to be named, said: "I don't care what they are protesting about. They purposely picked this weekend to cause as much inconvenience as possible.

"People are desperately trying to do Christmas shopping. This is my only free weekend and I can't go to the one place I wanted to."

The point of protest is too fucking difficult for you, isn't it, love? You don't protest when the shop is closed and no-one is affected. And if all your Christmas shopping is in Topshop, you're going to starve. And if you are that desperate to get into Topshop and that's worth more than being in penury for decades, I'd like to see your rationale. Because I don't believe you, unnamed whiner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 am

people.

i do despair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down