Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just to kill the boredom at christmas...

2 posters

Go down

just to kill the boredom at christmas... Empty just to kill the boredom at christmas...

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:31 pm

i've been and bought a couple of bottles.
tramp-juice,
and perry.
ought to help me sleep through the worst days.
25th and 26th.

Back to top Go down

just to kill the boredom at christmas... Empty Re: just to kill the boredom at christmas...

Post  morning_glory Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 pm

I have to put a smile on my face and get on with it.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

just to kill the boredom at christmas... Empty Re: just to kill the boredom at christmas...

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:59 pm

morning_glory wrote:I have to put a smile on my face and get on with it.

yeah,
i know.

i don't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 pm

i'd like to kill the cunt that devised the answerphone at game.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 pm

nice little earners aren't they. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:35 pm

They were developed by the telecoms to save on wages for the businesses and make them mega bucks. Win Win for them cunts, but the customer shafted again Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:46 pm

like those "self-service" checkouts at the supermarkets.
"to help the customer".
yeah whatever. Rolling Eyes

the tesco near where i work,
was handy for shopping on the way home.
used to get my drink from there.
but at 6.00. in the morning,
it's self-service only. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 pm

what do the shop lifters do?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:00 pm

it's a fucker ain' it.
must be tough on them,
and with christmas coming. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:04 pm

surely it's against their human rights to make them shop lift on their own without any staff to call cunts and run away from?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:26 pm

would have thought so.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:36 pm

im not racist but can all ethnicities who dont believe in Christmas not block the aisles and parents who have more than two kids with them also should be barred.and while we are at it, young couples who insist on holding hands and not letting go of each other so you have to walk round them also gtfo.
my rant for now.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:26 am

I don't think you can have a Christianity test for shoppers, MG. The entire country would fail.

As for inconsiderate people, don't get me started. Bad enough that I have to shop at this time of year, all the worse for the novelty shoppers doing the retail equivalent of their Grand National bet. I've been doing this for decades, get out my fucking way

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Bert wrote:I don't think you can have a Christianity test for shoppers, MG. The entire country would fail.

As for inconsiderate people, don't get me started. Bad enough that I have to shop at this time of year, all the worse for the novelty shoppers doing the retail equivalent of their Grand National bet. I've been doing this for decades, get out my fucking way

usually i dont mind, but who the fuck trails 4 kids round boots doing the 3 for 2.leave em with their dad ffs,instead of letting him block the aisle as well.

I can only walk so far and have a bus to catch that only runs EVERY hour ffs Mad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:08 pm

can't wait to get home tmorra and kick those boots off. Smile
might even open the cider.
not much in the way of football.
arab stuff i think.
well,the names look like arab.

suppose that'll be it then,
until what?
monday?

egyptian. Shocked

oh well.

might have a look. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down