Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have just called an automated answerphone a cunt

Go down

i have just called an automated answerphone a cunt Empty i have just called an automated answerphone a cunt

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:43 pm

quite justified, all i wanted to know was if the local Game store have a copy of Fifa11 in stock that I could pick it up tomorrow seeing as the wankers at Asda can't deliver on time but after 3 goes and just having some machine waffling on giving me generic info and asking me to say yes or no or whatever instead of letting me talk to some tosspot at the store, when it asked me "what platform" for the fourth time i just screamed "CUNT" and slammed the phone down Mad

god help the fuckers if i walk there in the snow tomorrow and it ain't in stock Neutral

Back to top Go down

i have just called an automated answerphone a cunt Empty Re: i have just called an automated answerphone a cunt

Post  morning_glory Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:41 pm

so if we see the headlines ' Muslim goes on rampage in London games store ' we will know its you Shocked
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

i have just called an automated answerphone a cunt Empty Re: i have just called an automated answerphone a cunt

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:58 am

Luckily after going out my way it was in stock though marked up at a fiver above the online price but when i paid it was a tenner off so five chepaer and the girl serving smiled and wished me a merry xmas as did the person by the door as i walked out - i had to stop and turn around, it was a pleasant shopping experience.

I might still phone up their automated thing again and call it a cunt again, it deserves it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down