Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xmas cancelled

2 posters

Go down

xmas cancelled Empty xmas cancelled

Post  Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:32 pm

abdul's man-swine flu is back with a venegeance so it's looking like the presents will be attending but not abdul as i cant eat solid food, drink, smoke and am in no mood to be jolly as i'm streaming snot and sneezing, not something that's good in a packed warm room of festive fun

looks like a tin of soup and the remote tomorrow now - wonder if there's anything to bet on or if i'll get any poker games going?

Back to top Go down

xmas cancelled Empty Re: xmas cancelled

Post  morning_glory Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:54 am

get somw tamiflu down your neck.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:34 am

got no tamiflu, just 4 sachets of lemsip max left and some paracetamol/cocodamol - it's that and the jd to keep me going, presents being collected shortly, me not going with them as i can't go and infect young and olduns

no crimbo dinner or drinks/smokes for me, instead it will be scrambled eggs or soup with lemsip Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:abdul's man-swine flu is back with a venegeance so it's looking like the presents will be attending but not abdul as i cant eat solid food, drink, smoke and am in no mood to be jolly as i'm streaming snot and sneezing, not something that's good in a packed warm room of festive fun

looks like a tin of soup and the remote tomorrow now - wonder if there's anything to bet on or if i'll get any poker games going?

Keeep yer chin up marra, its bloody typical tho, you go all year without it and soon as its your holiday you get the flu. Mad

Think you did the best thing in not spreading the germs about. Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:44 pm

10 minutes of amusement here if it helps