Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolverhampton + Kempton AW Tipping Comp Wed 29th Dec

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wolverhampton + Kempton AW Tipping Comp Wed 29th Dec Empty Wolverhampton + Kempton AW Tipping Comp Wed 29th Dec

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:55 pm

WOLVERHAMPTON

towy boy - e/w
amica - win
ethics girl - e/w
dream of fortune - e/w
spectait - win
Alternative Choice - win

KEMPTON

Albany Rose - win
Sharp Shoes - win
Fifth In Line - win
Rasheed - win
Energizing - win
Insolenceofoffice - win
Sing Sweetly - win
Riflessione - win

gl all Very Happy

any non runners , win on the fav please

Back to top Go down

Wolverhampton + Kempton AW Tipping Comp Wed 29th Dec Empty Re: Wolverhampton + Kempton AW Tipping Comp Wed 29th Dec

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:21 am

Kempton
Sacrosanctus
High Spice
Fifth In Line
Rasheed
Woop Woop
Whipphound
Sing Sweetly
Clear Praise

Wolverhampton
Freddie´s Girl
Wishformore
Camps Bay
The Winged Assasin
Final Drive
Alternative Choice

all to win of course Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Wolverhampton + Kempton AW Tipping Comp Wed 29th Dec Empty Re: Wolverhampton + Kempton AW Tipping Comp Wed 29th Dec

Post  bitofatwat Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:06 am

Wolverhampton

Freddie's Girl e/w
Wishformore win
Ethics Girl e/w
Dream Of Fortune win
Spectait e/w
Stormy Morning win

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Kempton.

Albany Rose e/w
Lewyn e/w
Fifth In Line win
Medaille D'or win
Art History win
Insolenceofoffice win
Sing Sweetly win
Al Gillani e/w

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Barely had a glance at them today. Big price interest on Astrodonna while I was out, no joy, just got back in and a very rushed bet on Lady Prodee. David Elsworth will be furious... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Think Ebraam might be handily rated back in handicap company...

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Bert wrote:Think Ebraam might be handily rated back in handicap company...

well in mate concern its never won r handed
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Can't believe the one it was beaten by is trained by a bloke who "cannot train ivy up a wall" as a customer of his recently told me...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 pm

bit of a punt on this Rasheed thing bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:bit of a punt on this Rasheed thing bounce

everybody following my lead Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Fuck Rasheed, Susan Sangster appears to have something a bit green but handy there and named after her husband...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:57 pm

happy with my 5s as it went off at 9-4 but made me squeak a bit Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:happy with my 5s as it went off at 9-4 but made me squeak a bit Smile

could of got 8s last night, only to pennies mind Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Was never going to get there, Abdul, but made up a lot of ground and fell out the boxes. Penny dropped and it flew. Interesting as its pedigree doesn't look the worst either (Intikhab by a Galileo mare)...

Mind you, if that counted for anything, Art History is by possibly the two greatest Arc winners as sire and damsire... and I saw them both do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Fair enough but I'll take the 7s on the Higgins thing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:28 pm

bet one's peintre celebre, Bert, im sure i remember you saying before

without looking cant think of the other scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Damsire is Peintre Celebre, O. Sire is Dalakhani. First mentioned is a complete one off, though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Fuck me, wish I'd joined in today. Took twelves for that EW about an hour ago, forgot all about watching it and flicked the replay up to see it win, nines. May yet follow Abdul in with the 0-4...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Real left field interest in the last - Kylladdie EW, tiny stakes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:55 pm

2 wins (11/2, 7/2) and 3 (3/1, 9/2, 6/1) seconds in e/w dbls, trbls, fourfolds and acca Very Happy

God is being good to me since fucking up my xmas santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 pm

nice one ABKO. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Better than a punch in the face, Abdul. Softens the blow when you get cunted off by some job jockey getting touched off on the line by a kid who's done everything but wrestle the winner to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:05 pm

and when those wigan wankers fuck up your 4-0 bet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Rumour has it, it was outside the box...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 pm

after nearly dying of laughter last night at the brum equaliser and given there's plenty of time left, whatever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next