Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fred is a little bald cunt

Go down

fred is a little bald cunt Empty fred is a little bald cunt

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:10 pm

betfred that is, he's the only poxy bookie who hasn't shown a price for the zaidpour race for over an hour now, it's only 5 runners, it's an odds on jolly piece of piss mark up and every other bastard is showing a market, why can't he, the dwarfed up mong?

as he says on his advert, looking like some meat raffle chasing flid down the workng mens club, 'i don't know why you bet with anyone else' - well slappy, it's because they show early prices and better ones than you, cuntchops

Back to top Go down

fred is a little bald cunt Empty Re: fred is a little bald cunt

Post  bitofatwat Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:betfred that is, he's the only poxy bookie who hasn't shown a price for the zaidpour race for over an hour now, it's only 5 runners, it's an odds on jolly piece of piss mark up and every other bastard is showing a market, why can't he, the dwarfed up mong?

as he says on his advert, looking like some meat raffle chasing flid down the workng mens club, 'i don't know why you bet with anyone else' - well slappy, it's because they show early prices and better ones than you, cuntchops

Dont you bother with the exchanges abdul?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:17 pm

yes but at the shorter prices it's not always worth it and it's not worth it at all for multiples, which is what i'm trying to set up and have done on 365 but the little egghead cunt won't give a price, - petty i know as it'll probably be 1/3ish anyway and it's not like there will be a point diff or anything but i just like my numbers

these days i find the exchanges best for longer prices and laying, if you back a 4/1 winner on a televised race with 365 you get a free bet to the same stakes, if the price drifts you get the bigger price, no commission, etc

exchanges only good for longer prices and bigger bets imo these days

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down