Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread

2 posters

Go down

The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread Empty The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:34 am

When I was 16 ish, I had a weekend job helping my uncle who had his own milk round at Hatfield Woodhouse nr Doncaster. If people didn't wash their empties out (which would lead to me hands stinking) I used to either lick me finger, or shove it up me nose (might have even rubbed it round my arse crack on the odd ocassion) and poke it through the top of their fresh pints, unsuspecting customers would have thought the birds had been at them. Very sorry Embarassed
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread Empty Re: The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread

Post  morning_glory Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 am

I cant think of anything
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread Empty Re: The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 am

morning_glory wrote:I cant think of anything

When we were kids we used to climb over the hospital walls and creep about the place, we found where they kept various things and nicked them, we found a stock of syringes once, all new and sealed up and being innocent we could think of nothing more to do than piss in a jar and then inject the neighbours tomatoes with our piss, christ knows what they thought when they sliced them open Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:46 am

I fucked my sister while she was unconscious from drink.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I fucked my sister while she was unconscious from drink.

Shocked
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I fucked my sister while she was unconscious from drink.

why am i not surprised?

good old tony. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:37 pm

And I rode bareback.
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 pm

nice one. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 pm

I'm Tony's sister

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:18 pm

Bert wrote:I'm Tony's sister

The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread 189864 The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread 189864 The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread 189864 The end of the year own up and be forgiven thread 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:09 am

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:29 pm

You might laugh but suddenly it explains the seven-foot-three child with a tail who when I asked him when small if he wanted to nap or to play with his toys, he said "keep playing"...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:34 pm

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 pm

We've got an act here, Tony. You set them up, I'll knock them in. Trouble is, somewhere along the line I have to nurture a drink problem, hate my kids or kill myself and none of those options appeal.

Tears of a fucking clown (as Smokey Fucking Robinson and The Twatting Miracles once sang)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down