Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of the PP pricks are trying to get this place shut down

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some of the PP pricks are trying to get this place shut down Empty Some of the PP pricks are trying to get this place shut down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Reckon they've reported the forum cos of the personal details being put up.
No one wants to see Brad's shitty arse & balls Boat, so just remove them.

Back to top Go down

Some of the PP pricks are trying to get this place shut down Empty Re: Some of the PP pricks are trying to get this place shut down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Bunch of schoolkids....tell 'em I told 'em all to go fuck themselves.

Back to top Go down

Some of the PP pricks are trying to get this place shut down Empty Re: Some of the PP pricks are trying to get this place shut down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:59 pm

I can't really be fucked with the cunts anymore.
Never known such a bunch of childish twats.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:00 pm

It was why I had to leave there.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Reckon they've reported the forum cos of the personal details being put up.

DD,

Ive not done anything wrong, being as the image is taken from I am Sparticus, that brad openly posted. No copyright on the image at all. I suggest they ban Steve.

Ask Feldy for me why is the image that Olspy stole from my daughter still on a thread with comments such as these

It's a picture of a rug muncher.

Despite knowing it's from the Barnes pool, I'd love to fuck it up the shitter and spunk in its mouth.

10 minutes spent with me and I'd transfer your precious yet sinful offspring over to the realm of au natural.

So perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement?

£1,000 and I'll work my magic on her?

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Leave it where it is Boat....I had the vermin over there talking in the same diabolical way about my daughter.
Fucking cunts....I'd love to get in a room with Brad and Olspy with a baseball bat.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Leave it where it is Boat....I had the vermin over there talking in the same diabolical way about my daughter.
Fucking cunts....I'd love to get in a room with Brad and Olspy with a baseball bat.

cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 pm

A baseball bat with 6inch nails driven into it.
I'd flay the fucking rodents alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

no reporting has been done cus brad says he needs to be a member and have a screenshot , neither of which he has , i dont think he would be that mean to members of juicers Neutral but then atm its more he cant than he wouldnt
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Tell Brad I'm gonna hunt him down and torture him to death.
Then it's Olspy's turn.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Tell Brad I'm gonna hunt him down and torture him to death.
Then it's Olspy's turn.
lol! affraid go over and tell them yourself affraid
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:58 pm

I can't, I'm banned.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 pm

missyj wrote:no reporting has been done cus brad says he needs to be a member and have a screenshot , neither of which he has , i dont think he would be that mean to members of juicers Neutral but then atm its more he cant than he wouldnt

And i thought it was quite funny tbh missjones. Btw has WL said owt about his boat treatment too Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
missyj wrote:no reporting has been done cus brad says he needs to be a member and have a screenshot , neither of which he has , i dont think he would be that mean to members of juicers Neutral but then atm its more he cant than he wouldnt

And i thought it was quite funny tbh missjones. Btw has WL said owt about his boat treatment too Laughing
nah i dotn think he knows and i dont think he saw it , it was removed ages ago , i think he would of found it funny
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I can't, I'm banned.
like they wouldnt let you back in even if you were, theres a thread mourning you every couple of weeks ,
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:23 pm

missyj wrote:
like they wouldnt let you back in even if you were, theres a thread mourning you every couple of weeks ,

The transfer fee is non negotiable Razz
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Brad and Olspy overstepped the mark.
They are the losers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:12 am

Dirty Diego wrote:Reckon they've reported the forum cos of the personal details being put up.

I don't know whether to laugh or laugh a bit more.

How would they know? It's a closed forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:15 am

missyj wrote:

Take your touting elsewhere. See how Tobes feels about it, that's who seems to have an unholy hold over that forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:18 am

Bert wrote:

I don't know whether to laugh or laugh a bit more.

How would they know? It's a closed forum.

Someone over there has an account here or we have a grass.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:15 am

erm he saw the pictures were linked to another site so knew boat had posted elsewhere , he fucking guessed it was on juicers hes not as stupid as he looks and asked me and mabey wix to see the thread , WHICH I DID NOT SHOW HIM , doubt wix did either , he was also more worried about where else it had been posted as kit said it was meme or something , this forums not working properly , its better now so can add i know how easy it would be to get banned from here and im not going to risk losing eric passing info to someone like brad or anyone actually because they could never keep it to themselves at the end of the day he posted his arse on the fucking internet so he has no controle over where it ends up

Last edited by missyj on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 am

Bert wrote:
missyj wrote:

Take your touting elsewhere. See how Tobes feels about it, that's who seems to have an unholy hold over that forum.
i dont give a flying fuck if tony joins pp or not , infact one less person using the n word is fine by me ,
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:44 am

Some of the PP pricks are trying to get this place shut down I_love_sambo_tshirt-p235627620790030971q6v8_400

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 pm

missyj wrote:erm he saw the pictures were linked to another site so knew boat had posted elsewhere , he fucking guessed it was on juicers hes not as stupid as he looks and asked me and mabey wix to see the thread , WHICH I DID NOT SHOW HIM , doubt wix did either , he was also more worried about where else it had been posted as kit said it was meme or something , this forums not working properly , its better now so can add i know how easy it would be to get banned from here and im not going to risk losing eric passing info to someone like brad or anyone actually because they could never keep it to themselves at the end of the day he posted his arse on the fucking internet so he has no controle over where it ends up

Didn't say it was you, MJ. Can't understand why anyone would try and shut a forum down on a guess of something he publicised himself.

If anyone who goes back wants to pass over a word of advice, tell them they should always piss with the wind to their backs. Otherwise they just get wet and mocked all the more.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:38 pm

he said it was something about principle , Rolling Eyes plus i think he was more annoyed about the memegenerator ? bit ,,, but couldnt do anything about that , well he cant do anything about it being here ,if i think back i think its been here before ages ago , everyone on the internet has seen that image What a Face
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next