Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member? hudds?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

new member? hudds? - Page 2 Empty Re: new member? hudds?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Staggy wrote:Have you jacked in work Owzat?
You seem to be on forums more than ever. Suspect

All right staggs, no mate still working, we seem to of found a couple of good lads who i can trust to do the job well, i only need to explain the once and let them get on with it , so now i get bored and do fuck all all day Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Good luck to you mate.
Just as my life was getting easier in the construction industry boom! i was out on my ear.
Never imagined 10 years ago i'd be back digging fuckin holes.

Still on the plus side the firm wants to put me on loads of courses (for some reason they think im clued up but i promise im not)
next year and make me a ganger by 2012.

Would be a 50K salary then much less digging and less call and weekends.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Mad Tony wrote:new member? hudds? - Page 2 Pope_bono

new member? hudds? - Page 2 189864 new member? hudds? - Page 2 189864 new member? hudds? - Page 2 189864 new member? hudds? - Page 2 189864 new member? hudds? - Page 2 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 pm

its no easy life here mate, really,
can see more cuts coming and hospitals , universitys , schools all having their budgets cut so wont be spending with me. and even the blue chips are spending less and getting cheaper systems in place Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Staggy wrote:Good luck to you mate.
Just as my life was getting easier in the construction industry boom! i was out on my ear.
Never imagined 10 years ago i'd be back digging fuckin holes.

Still on the plus side the firm wants to put me on loads of courses (for some reason they think im clued up but i promise im not)
next year and make me a ganger by 2012.

Would be a 50K salary then much less digging and less call and weekends.

Something to work towards Staggy, at least they promote development in their workforce and reward you if you show willing and initiative .

Good luck and hope your a ganger soon Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 am

Morning all.
This chap says hello as well... Very Happy

new member? hudds? - Page 2 220px-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:49 am

Bono?........Bonehead more like. A talentless dwarf irish schlock rock singer who's been releasing the same overblown pompous wank rock song over and over again since 1980. A man who's level of understanding of geopolitics is around GCSE level but who insists on lecturing us all on how to save the world. A prick who goes on about 3rd world poverty all the time yet is strangely silent when it comes to really political issues like Iraq. In fact, worse than that, the little twat sucked around Tony Blair (the man responsible for hundreds of thousand of deaths in the middle east), had photo opportunities hugging the cunt and told us all to vote for him! He even donates his crappy 'beautiful day' song for cunt Blair to use as his election theme. Oh yes Bonehead, I bet its a beautiful day in Iraq you fake little fuckwitted douchebag. In fact it gets worse, the horrible ugly sunglassed asswipe organised 'Live 8' with his arselicker-in-chief Bob Geldof to 'make poverty history' (I can really see that working - watching a bunch of over the hill has-beens flogging their latest album is really gonna make a difference to starving children in Africa) but really to drag up a bunch of his corpse mates from the 80's and flog a few albums. Then all the performers and their entourages who are all supposed to be doing this for charity (about 300 people altogether) get a £5000 goodie bag (containing Ipods, chanel perfume etc) to take home with them as a thank you! (Laughable. You couldn't make this stuff up. He then makes it a condition of the gig that (because war criminal Blair is his mate) no performers are allowed to mention Iraq, Afghanistan or Bush and Blair. What a horrible, hypocritical little wanker. 'In the name of love' my fucking arse. In the name of money more like. Fuck off and die in Mortal Kombat style pain you repulsive twat!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 am

Mad Tony wrote:
Bono?........Bonehead more like. A talentless dwarf irish schlock rock singer who's been releasing the same overblown pompous wank rock song over and over again since 1980. A man who's level of understanding of geopolitics is around GCSE level but who insists on lecturing us all on how to save the world. A prick who goes on about 3rd world poverty all the time yet is strangely silent when it comes to really political issues like Iraq. In fact, worse than that, the little twat sucked around Tony Blair (the man responsible for hundreds of thousand of deaths in the middle east), had photo opportunities hugging the cunt and told us all to vote for him! He even donates his crappy 'beautiful day' song for cunt Blair to use as his election theme. Oh yes Bonehead, I bet its a beautiful day in Iraq you fake little fuckwitted douchebag. In fact it gets worse, the horrible ugly sunglassed asswipe organised 'Live 8' with his arselicker-in-chief Bob Geldof to 'make poverty history' (I can really see that working - watching a bunch of over the hill has-beens flogging their latest album is really gonna make a difference to starving children in Africa) but really to drag up a bunch of his corpse mates from the 80's and flog a few albums. Then all the performers and their entourages who are all supposed to be doing this for charity (about 300 people altogether) get a £5000 goodie bag (containing Ipods, chanel perfume etc) to take home with them as a thank you! (Laughable. You couldn't make this stuff up. He then makes it a condition of the gig that (because war criminal Blair is his mate) no performers are allowed to mention Iraq, Afghanistan or Bush and Blair. What a horrible, hypocritical little wanker. 'In the name of love' my fucking arse. In the name of money more like. Fuck off and die in Mortal Kombat style pain you repulsive twat!

new member? hudds? - Page 2 189864 new member? hudds? - Page 2 189864 new member? hudds? - Page 2 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:55 am

Did like the joshua tree album, bit of aclassic in fact.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2