Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will we have our first ruck on here....

Go down

When will we have our first ruck on here.... Empty When will we have our first ruck on here....

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 pm

...and who will it be between?

Back to top Go down

When will we have our first ruck on here.... Empty Re: When will we have our first ruck on here....

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Fuck off, Wog.

Back to top Go down

When will we have our first ruck on here.... Empty Re: When will we have our first ruck on here....

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Mad Tony wrote:...and who will it be between?

you talking to me?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Tony and Kit Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Feldy wrote:Tony and Kit Very Happy

Not possible....I love him...warts and all.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:34 pm

That reminds me, Im watching a programe about Sparta where homosexuality was compulsory. Very Happy
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:36 pm

morning_glory wrote:That reminds me, Im watching a programe about Sparta where homosexuality was compulsory. Very Happy

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down