Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

calling Tony

2 posters

Go down

calling Tony Empty calling Tony

Post  runawaytrain Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:30 pm

whats your take on the Joanna Yeats murder?

I have posted my thoughts below.

re: the landlords arrest

Im not 100% it will be him

I reckon theres serial killer, who the police know they will not find so pinning it on the closest "suspect"
TBH, she wasnt a small girl, and hes not big man, rage/fear etc she prob wouldhave been able to fight him off or make alot of noise.
Unless of course it was not a simple strangulation case. Prob drugged first, made her docile Lots drugs readily available to drug someone up in a chemist. Helping someone appearing tispy into a car at this time year would go unnoticed. Carrying an unconcuious body from the flat to the road could have been noticed to easily.
It wasnt an anger killing, imo, it was thought out and meticulousy planned, obv, covered alot of evidnece and done without anyone noticing.
She must have known the assisaliant too. Or at least he turned up with some sort valid reason for him to trust him, let him in.

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

calling Tony Empty Re: calling Tony

Post  runawaytrain Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Easiest way to dump a body is to find a secluded spot at the side of a road Cat.
No effort involved, dump and drive. Climing into scrub etc leaves evidence and means hanging around longer.

Not many serial killers actually make an effort to conceal victims, as the body being discovered is all part of the thrill.

I bet the body has been cleaned of any evidence, and I dont think its a sexually motivated attack. I reckon it was planned to a certain degree, then the abductor panicked. Mayb he had planned to keep the victim longer?

As the body was frozen, it will take 24-48 hours to defrost natuarly so they can check for signs of attack, defence wounds etc.

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:34 pm

1996 Melanie Hall Bristol Melanie Hall, a 25-year-old psychology graduate from Bradford Leigh, Wiltshire, disappeared in June 1996 after a night out in Bath. Her remains were found on a motorway slip road near Bristol in 2009.

1997 Patricia Grainger Sheffield, South Yorkshire Mother aged 25, murdered and dumped in a brook close to woodlands.

1998 Elsie Viva Freeman Cambridge The body of Elsie Viva Freeman was discovered on her bed at her home address at Mill Road, Impington at about 1212hrs on Saturday 7th March 1998 by a member of the family.

2002 Michelle Bettles Norwich, Norfolk Mother of three small children, none of whom were in her care, Michelle was last seen alive in the Queens Road area of Norwich in March 2002. Her fully-clothed body was found in a woodland off Podmore Lane, Scarning, three days later

I think the guy who has been arrested is just attention seeking, bit of a loner, eccentric and enjoying the attention hes getting from other residents, reporters etc. OBV the police should and will investigate.

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:35 pm

My theory is someone watched her return home, waited few mins, knocked on door and asked for assistance.
*this could be same guy who others saw the landlord also assisting *
she said ok, followed them outside to car or van, looked at back, quick pin prick in neck with sedative, body drops to floor , bundled in back of van/car. job done. I would go for drugs over a smack round the head. easier and less messy, also, can use sedatives which cannot be detected in the body after few hours.
killer kept her for few days, then planned to kill her and dump body xmas day. obv, the day the body was dumped is highly significant, must have meaning to the killer imo.
sock , no explanation, but could have just slipped into her slippers when she went out.
no signs of break in.
I would also say whoever done it, appreared friendly or incapacitated in some way, ie: buffalo bill and the broken arm.
Prob nutter imo, I would een suggest he/she has done it before

The parents of a girl murdered nearly 30 years ago come forward and police look into the similarities.

"The family of a woman strangled close to Joanna Yeates' flat in the 1970s today said both victims could have been killed by the same person - because there are such striking similarities between the two cases.
The murder of Glenis Carruthers who died in 1974 aged 20 after leaving a party 350 yards from Joanna's flat has never been solved.
Both women were found without shoes, neither were sexually assaulted and they were attacked at the same time of night."

Stinks of serial killer madman this case to me and odds on will remain unsolved
Maybe on a 15 year cycle??

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Choo, ever thought of working at

calling Tony 579px-New_Scotland_Yard_sign_3

Thats pretty impresive stuff, you and Tony could be like