Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kit to be swabbed

Go down

Kit to be swabbed Empty Re: Kit to be swabbed

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:13 pm

That cunt Labour MP should be forced to take the Chiltern Hundreds and the seat should be opened up again.

Delia was told to fuck off and give back the DNA samples of the innocent, the identity register was scrapped, they went after civil liberties and were made to suck a big dick. Now give up, nothing to see, move on. Your cunting state is policed enough without you compiling databases of DNA samples that you can't safeguard or use appropriately.

So fuck off, give up your job and let someone have it who has a sense of civic duty. You're just another state puppet trying to use the guilt of few to monitor the many, many innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:26 pm

DNA testing should be carried out, there will be a hue and cry from the tree huggers etc, But if you have nothing to hide there will be no problem.
- Michael, Shetland, 9/1/2011 11:01

What a prick. "Tree huggers"? If we're doing stereotypes, you fucking tailed inbred semi-naked savage still ploughing your fucking fields with the jawbone of an ass and praying to the fiery disc that comes up from yonder east of a morning.

The point is your identity is the single most valuable item you have and the state does not own it. It has no right to it, it has no right to the component parts of it when you're dead (despite what that stupid one-eyed bastard tried to do) and it has no right to the substance of it when you're alive unless you contravene the laws of the state.

I don't do that and neither do the men of Bristol in the main. The women of Bristol apparently don't at all. So no, they don't have anything to hide. But they have an awful lot to lose to a state has repeatedly shown that it can't manage an apple. You mightn't understand that, fish-worshipper. But then that's OK, you're never going to pollute the wider gene pool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Great post Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:42 pm

post it up see if he has a comeback cheers i assume its the daily mail
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Knowledge is power, Tony, and knowledge of the ins and outs of individual genetic make up, well, we might as well go Jonestown because we become slaves and I'm not interested in that at all.

The bizarre thing is it's the small things like this that people say "well, the end will justify the means". No, it won't. because when you make one concession then the next concession becomes that little bit closer and the freedom you had moves marginally further away. Like a blackmailer, government will never stop asking.

The quote that you end up at then is
“The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.”

You've seen me post that before. The bloke responsible for that wasn't exactly fucking ideal, was he?

I can't be the only person who can see this. Why can't the tail in the Shetlands see it? Is his fucking beard too thick?

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 pm

bert remember that killer who got someone else to take his test who mouthed off causing him to get caught Smile
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 pm

If they haven't any clue, then they can't throw darts at a board the size of Bristol and hope one sticks. It's fucking ridiculous.

Added to which, it's quite shrewd if you're a killer by that token to live a few miles away from where you're doing it and maybe driving?

Sutty had and used a car, the A14 murderer, well, there's a clue in the name and lorry drivers tend to carry a roll of carpet for drop-offs. Doubt DNA of Bristol would help there.

Don't recall that, MJ, but I do recall a bloke who was the 6 million-to-one match who couldn't have done it but being done for it. until they found the killer, that was.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:07 pm

missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Just had a read, MJ. The eighties was all about Sutty, of course, but I am still a bit hit and miss over the back end of the decade for a few reasons and although the name rang a bell, I wouldn't have known any of the detail. Makes the whole process somehow easy to circumvent...

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Bert wrote:Just had a read, MJ. The eighties was all about Sutty, of course, but I am still a bit hit and miss over the back end of the decade for a few reasons and although the name rang a bell, I wouldn't have known any of the detail. Makes the whole process somehow easy to circumvent...
now this sounds interesting Suspect Razz were you a raver What a Face
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 pm

thats the silly cow who was charged with electoral fraud and warned.

I dont actually live in Bristol , but seeing as they have no DNA from the killer it would be a waste of time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:58 pm

missyj wrote:
Bert wrote:Just had a read, MJ. The eighties was all about Sutty, of course, but I am still a bit hit and miss over the back end of the decade for a few reasons and although the name rang a bell, I wouldn't have known any of the detail. Makes the whole process somehow easy to circumvent...
now this sounds interesting Suspect Razz were you a raver What a Face

Do I get boobs if I were? Laughing

No, I was out of the country for a bit and didn't follow UK news too much while out there. Didn't follow a lot of the news at all in the late 80s, tbh, even when I was back here. Made time for the '88 Olympics, not a lot else. Remember Kegworth well enough as I was flying out of the country on the same type of plane the next day, and I remember Michael Ryan as well, but that's about it for the landmark stories.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 pm

ah i see , no you wouldnt of i hate ravers
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Nice one. Geeza. And that's as far as the conversation went.

Not really me, MJ... Laughing Booze was as far as I went

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum