Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's wrong with these people?

3 posters

Go down

What's wrong with these people? Empty What's wrong with these people?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Arizona passes law to prevent protests at victims' funerals

PHOENIX: Arizona politicians have approved an emergency law to head off picketing by a fundamentalist Kansas church near the funeral service for a nine-year-old girl killed during the mass shooting in Tucson.

The Arizona bill, which would make it a misdemeanour to picket or conduct other protest activities within 100 metres of a funeral or burial service, comes after the Westboro Baptist Church said it planned to picket today's funeral for Christina-Taylor Green because ''God sent the shooter to deal with idolatrous America''.

Unanimous votes by the House of Representatives and Senate cleared the way for the bill to go to the Governor, Jan Brewer, for her signature. It would take effect immediately.

The Westboro Baptist Church praised Jared Loughner for allegedly killing six people, including Christina-Taylor, and wounding 14 others. The church founder, Fred Phelps, posted a video in which he said: ''Thank God for the violent shooter, one of your soldier heroes in Tucson. However many are dead, Westboro Baptist Church will picket their funerals. We will remind the living you can still repent and obey.''

The church also said of the Tucson shootings: ''God hates Catholics.'' Christina-Taylor's family is Catholic.

The Westboro church has picketed many funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, and people who have died of AIDS to draw attention to its view that the war deaths are God's punishment for the nation's tolerance of homosexuality.

Christina-Taylor was the youngest of the six people killed during the shooting at an event held by the US congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who was among the injured.

Numerous American states have passed laws restricting protests at funerals after members of the Westboro church began protesting.

Shirley Phelps-Roper, a member of the Westboro church and a daughter of its pastor, said the prohibition would not matter because church members planned to picket at one of two intersections more than 300 metres from the church where the girl's service will be held.

Ms Phelps-Roper said church members also planned picketing tomorrow at a service for another victim of the shooting, the US district judge John Roll.

Senator Paula Aboud said volunteers in Tucson were organising a human shield - all wearing 2.5-metre-high angel wings - to block the protesters from the view of family members. A group of bikers said it would surround the church members.

Associated Press, Guardian News & Media

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with these people? Empty Re: What's wrong with these people?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Nuke America someone ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Religious nutters who have no thoughts of their own or respect for other people highly likely brainwashed.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:09 pm

i don't normally advocate violence, but i'd love someone to drive a car straight into their protest and wipe them out.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:13 pm

sooterkin wrote:i don't normally advocate violence, but i'd love someone to drive a car straight into their protest and wipe them out.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

The trouble is Sooter, is that there's probably a waiting list to join them No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:54 pm

ive seen this sect in action.they like to protest at soldiers funerals.the mother has one of those faces you dont tire of punching and believe me if she had gone off at my son's funeral she would have been punched.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:22 am

It's Fred Phelps. Man is banned from the UK.

I recall him doing his "God hates..." bollocks and basically doing "God Hates The USA and all its security forces" or some such. there was a response and they all ran and hid in a police van.

Doesn't share God's opinion, then, the shithouse.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:14 pm

Rather than open another thread, I thought I'd subvert this one, given Fred Phelps is dead and we've all took a shit on his grave to turdspell out 'THE DEVIL WELCOMES FRED PHELPS - GOING DOWN?'

This thread can be the home for people who just fuck you the fucking fuck off. As an example, today's was the whiffy bastard who was in the betting shop with his tiny waste of a fucking dog whose existence and now abused flaws would not have got a mention had he not all but walked up to the stand I was in front of with two slips in front of me and effectively all but barged into me because there was a spare square six inches on the end despite there being actual room elsewhere. I of course was unmoved in so many ways. He made a desultory apology but he can fuck right off. You apologise for something that you didn't deliberately do, not something you tried on and failed because this hefty cunt in comparison to your stinking skinny skeletal fucking frame ain't moving.

Any dilatory bastard who is walking in a poorly-described arc at a quarter pace in a public area because they are glued to their fucking phone can join Fred fucking Phelps as well.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:17 pm

Oh, and the inspiration for this revival? Any cunt walking down the street tugging on a reefer and giving us all the benefit of his herbal fucking vomit.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:02 am

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:37 am

Tone, it's minimum courtesy to not throw yourself into someone's personal space. It's also common sense to put the fucking phone away for that eighty seconds you might need to cross a station concourse, say. It's like throwing a bag over your shoulder - if you don't look before you do, you're a cunt. As for smoking stinking fucking pot in the street, tobacco is acrid fucking stink enough - why subject us all to that fucking stink besides? Selfish fucking cunts
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:21 am

I'm sick to fucking death of the smell of weed when I go into town.
I am beginning to think the wife and me are the only two people that don't smoke it here in Clacton.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Yesterday there was massive congestion at the station because nearby overheads had to be turned off and so there was extensive rerouting to it.

Cue stupid fat cunt coming up the down stairs which are openly signposted FUCK OFF DICKHEAD, THESE ARE DOWN, and people walking around filming the congestion on their phone when you need your fucking eyes to see where you are going you fucking nobjockey. You want to film, stand still. You want to walk, watch where you're going. You come near me doing both and my bag on my hip is going into your cock. Film that
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:41 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:28 pm

Absolutely unbelievable (see link)

Can't be true, surely?

NO WAY!:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:14 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down