Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won £65 on a fruit machine in Benidorm!

2 posters

Go down

I won £65 on a fruit machine in Benidorm! Empty I won £65 on a fruit machine in Benidorm!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 pm

I NEVER play fruit machicnes but the wife was dying for a piss and as we passed this arcade I noticed a toilet in there...I told her I'd go in and put a Euro one of the machines while she went and I was on the last spin of 5 goes and 3 diamonds came in. I saw the 80.00 light up but thought it was 8 Euros. I pressed 'collect' and nearly died when 80 one Euro coins came out!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!

Back to top Go down

I won £65 on a fruit machine in Benidorm! Empty Re: I won £65 on a fruit machine in Benidorm!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:20 pm

good on yer. cheers

i bet that made a fkn noise.

you'll be walking with a lean now then.

that's quite a pocket-full.

Back to top Go down

I won £65 on a fruit machine in Benidorm! Empty Re: I won £65 on a fruit machine in Benidorm!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm

all broke football players who play fruit machines in spain end up broke Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

I've never won a fucking penny on one in my life!!
Mind you, as I say, I never play them....must have been the first time in 25 years!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:all broke football players who play fruit machines in spain end up broke Neutral
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Laughing tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I NEVER play fruit machicnes but the wife was dying for a piss and as we passed this arcade I noticed a toilet in there...I told her I'd go in and put a Euro one of the machines while she went and I was on the last spin of 5 goes and 3 diamonds came in. I saw the 80.00 light up but thought it was 8 Euros. I pressed 'collect' and nearly died when 80 one Euro coins came out!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!

nice one mate cheers

though, if your wife's anything like mine, she'll be claiming that for herself and it'll go towards a new handbag or such nonsense. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:30 pm

if he told her he deserves to lose it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:31 pm

She spent 40 Euros of it in a clothes shop inside 15 minutes!!
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:if he told her he deserves to lose it Laughing
She came out of the bog while I was still scooping it out!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Mad Tony wrote:She spent 40 Euros of it in a clothes shop inside 15 minutes!!
lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 pm

nice one tony cheers
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I NEVER play fruit machicnes but the wife was dying for a piss and as we passed this arcade I noticed a toilet in there...I told her I'd go in and put a Euro one of the machines while she went and I was on the last spin of 5 goes and 3 diamonds came in. I saw the 80.00 light up but thought it was 8 Euros. I pressed 'collect' and nearly died when 80 one Euro coins came out!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!

All slot players die broke Smile
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:03 pm

except brad and some other wanker i can't remember on cuntersplace who swore by this photocopied pamphlet they'd bought that promised a weekly wage of 'faaasends' I won £65 on a fruit machine in Benidorm! 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:except brad and some other wanker i can't remember on cuntersplace who swore by this photocopied pamphlet they'd bought that promised a weekly wage of 'faaasends' I won £65 on a fruit machine in Benidorm! 189864

Mr Nice Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 pm

was it him?

he was the poorest drug dealing pro gambler i've ever seen Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:was it him?

he was the poorest drug dealing pro gambler i've ever seen Laughing

That was the fella Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down