Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you got going antepost...

Go down

What have you got going antepost... Empty What have you got going antepost...

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 pm

... and what do you think might be worth a run?

3/1 for the Jets against the Patriots over the weekend seems a bet to me. For me, they win the whole shebang

Antepost, Porto for the Europa League

Back to top Go down

What have you got going antepost... Empty Re: What have you got going antepost...

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Heard a little rumour for one of Hendersons horses last year, a french bred called surfing for the Arkle

took the 20s on offer, it ran here, got beat and is now 34 Laughing

Last edited by owzat on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

What have you got going antepost... Empty Re: What have you got going antepost...

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Interesting, O, because between losing now and the Arkle is a long time in terms of schooling and learning IMO. Two months on a novice shaser is a lifetime

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Anthony bromley aquired it from france for micheal buckley, its been over here a good while. it ran at Newbury got collard for 2nd on the line, it was so foggy that day you couldnt even see how it jumped, so im none the wiser till the brother in law meets a few in the million in mind syndicate again.

i will keep having little nibbles now until arkle day and hope we have a run Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Will keep an eye out

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Bert wrote:Will keep an eye out

drunken drunken drunken drunken

henderson has it not nicholls Very Happy

drunken drunken drunken drunken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Million In Mind tend to all be with him, don't they (except any flat types)?

(Andy Turnell did them at one time)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:22 pm

I wrote nicholls as im reading his betfair write up for this week Laughing ,

henderson, nicholls and king get the best of them i suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:25 pm

How could I forget Alan King's input Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Bert wrote:How could I forget Alan King's input Embarassed

kings horses are going well at the moment , im gonna back his Betchworth Kid at kempton tomorrow, ran a nice race last time at newbury behind Tocco Ferro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Quite bizarrely, given I only have a passing (none intended) interest in NFL, since the playoffs began, they're played six, got the spread right on six. The two I have tonight are a bit lively, though - Jets at the Patriots and Seattle at Chicago both more than 8pts underdogs. Fancy the Jets for the shock, TBH, and I don't fancy a cricket score at Chicago given the weather among other things. Could see both winning without the start, so I'll take the spread as well TYVM

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 am

Bert wrote:Quite bizarrely, given I only have a passing (none intended) interest in NFL, since the playoffs began, they're played six, got the spread right on six. The two I have tonight are a bit lively, though - Jets at the Patriots and Seattle at Chicago both more than 8pts underdogs. Fancy the Jets for the shock, TBH, and I don't fancy a cricket score at Chicago given the weather among other things. Could see both winning without the start, so I'll take the spread as well TYVM

Chicago scorched out of the blocks and won by 11 after taking the pedal off the metal in the last 15 Rolling Eyes

Pats are two scores down, 4th and long, five and a half minutes on the clock. You have to say the spread is pretty much won and the shock over the hour mentioned at the top is very much still on.

(4th is incomplete, Jets have the ball)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 am

Bert wrote:... and what do you think might be worth a run?

3/1 for the Jets against the Patriots over the weekend seems a bet to me. For me, they win the whole shebang

Jets +8.5, wins, Jets no start, wins. The 10/11, the 3/1, Jets win by 7. Have a small Superbowl token at 12s, Steelers next...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Bert wrote:... and what do you think might be worth a run?

Porto favs, I believe now?

What A Friend ran a carcking National trial in the Gold Cup IMO. Took a small piece on interest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 pm

fuck the Ante Post Mad ,

dont think ive had a winner since i took 16/1 on Slip Anchor all them years ago Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum