Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the fuck do I share the same planet as this cunt?

2 posters

Go down

How the fuck do I share the same planet as this cunt? Empty How the fuck do I share the same planet as this cunt?

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:27 pm

An Australian woman who ran down and and killed a man who threw cheese-flavoured snacks at her car has been jailed for 25 years.
Sarah Ward intended to injure Eli Westlake for throwing the snacks at her vehicle, judge Roderick Howie told the New South Wales Supreme Court.
He added that the 21-year-old's murder was a 'senseless act of anger'.
'She clearly wanted to teach the young men a lesson,' Judge Howie told Ward as he jailed her for a minimum 18 years.
The jury was told that Ward, 39, had drunk two bottles of wine and used cannabis, amphetamines and anti-depressants before getting into her car in Sydney's northern suburbs on June 7, 2008.
She decided impulsively to use the vehicle as a weapon after Westlake threw the snacks at her car as a joke while walking home with his brother and a group of friends.

Back to top Go down

How the fuck do I share the same planet as this cunt? Empty Re: How the fuck do I share the same planet as this cunt?

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Take note Nobby, don't throw your Quavers away.

Back to top Go down

How the fuck do I share the same planet as this cunt? Empty Re: How the fuck do I share the same planet as this cunt?

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm

can't think of any cheese based snacks that can be thrown more than 10 feet

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Feldy wrote:can't think of any cheese based snacks that can be thrown more than 10 feet

Wind behind her nap Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 pm

i know someone who ran someone over on purpose and did less than 3 years Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Feldy wrote:can't think of any cheese based snacks that can be thrown more than 10 feet

Cheddars. They're like Mini Cheddars.

Only bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:20 pm

you took the words right out of my mouth.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:34 pm

morning_glory wrote:you took the words right out of my mouth.