Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad you took me up on my invite Glimmer

2 posters

Go down

Glad you took me up on my invite Glimmer Empty Glad you took me up on my invite Glimmer

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:31 pm

I need a fellow old fart on here to take on these thick younger cunts.

Back to top Go down

Glad you took me up on my invite Glimmer Empty Re: Glad you took me up on my invite Glimmer

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down

Glad you took me up on my invite Glimmer Empty Re: Glad you took me up on my invite Glimmer

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm in Spain at the moment mate.
Came out first week of December, coming back first week of March.
Can't handle the fucking winters any more.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:28 pm

march could still well be winter mate Mad Mad
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 pm

missyj wrote:march could still well be winter mate Mad Mad

affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I need a fellow old fart on here to take on these thick younger cunts.

Good job us thick younger cunts aren't so sensitive...

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Missjones is right, some long rangs forecasters are tipping colder February extending well into march with biting easterlies Shocked
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:44 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

Missjones is right, some long rangs forecasters are tipping colder February extending well into march with biting easterlies Shocked

I'm coming back to put everything up for sale and then turning straight round and returning to Spain.
Britain is just getting colder and colder...the winters now last 6 months and then the rest is mostly overcast and shitty too!
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

I'm coming back to put everything up for sale and then turning straight round and returning to Spain.
Britain is just getting colder and colder...the winters now last 6 months and then the rest is mostly overcast and shitty too!
Mad

Your in order Tony, i hope to do the same one day Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

I'm coming back to put my ass up for sale and then turning straight round and taking it. Mad

Steak dinner as well, Tone, no pressure.

(We'd do a fucking great double act in Marbella. Jim Davidson as support, Duncan Norvelle doing a session afterwards and see if we can get hold of Nookie Bear. I'll phone Berni Flint now)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 pm

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

Mad

Your in order Tony, i hope to do the same one day Wink

They say we all suffer from selective memories but my wife and I both agree the summers of the 50's, 60's and 70's in Britain were longer and hotter than today's with the Autumn and Spring being lovely and the winters (apart from 1963) being milder. It's like living in fucking Antarctica nowadays.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 pm

I rang, I can count Berni in.

Shit, no, I rang a Berni Inn. Steak dinner, Tone? I think I may have ordered two number fours with onion rings...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down